MU creation video/customization choices?

SlayeZ

The faces/hair ofc! pics or vid would be awesome (for all gender and body structure.)

Though knowing which month limits what classes would be cool too (although that would be significantly harder to test...unlike creating an MU which requires New gaming only)

I wonder if birth month and birth day play into determining Change Seal options.

that would be kind of bad, if you didn't know what month affected what specific class-change were available

that being said, it would be odd to have them state you can change to any class (outside of unique ones), but then bar you if you chose the wrong month of the year to be born.

that would be kind of bad, if you didn't know what month affected what specific class-change were available

that being said, it would be odd to have them state you can change to any class (outside of unique ones), but then bar you if you chose the wrong month of the year to be born.

I don't think it would be odd. MU has the possibility of being anything, but it should be limited per playthrough

Also several games change depending on your birthday and even blood type, including FE7 (although they show you the results right away) and obviously Super Robot Wars were it changes your seishin/spirit list (and you don't know until late in the game what you'll get). People that don't research into games won't be too mad about not having their favorite classes on their 1st playthrough (or even subsequent playthroughs). And as soon as you know it works that way, you can go online and learn about it.

I don't think it would be odd. MU has the possibility of being anything, but it should be limited per playthrough

Also several games change depending on your birthday and even blood type, including FE7 (although they show you the results right away) and obviously Super Robot Wars were it changes your seishin/spirit list (and you don't know until late in the game what you'll get). People that don't research into games won't be too mad about not having their favorite classes on their 1st playthrough (or even subsequent playthroughs). And as soon as you know it works that way, you can go online and learn about it.

so, just added busywork o 3o

The MU creation video seems pretty good. Change hair styles, eyes, body size and I think hair color? You can even change his/her voice!!! That's pretty awesome :D I think even in game conversation mug reflect the character you created.