Top 5 Rappers of All Time

Helios

1. Slushy Sal

2. Fat Tony

3. Fuzz94

Everywhere I go you say something about this, hahaha

Nicepeter, otherwise I don't do rap. Am I old?

Nice Peter <3

I saw him live.

It goes, Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac and Biggie, Andre from OutKast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me.

1. Eminem

2. Tupac

3. Jay-Z

4. 50 Cent

5. Drake

50's older stuff is the best.

50 and Drake in a top 5 though? Don't get me wrong I agree that old 50 and Drizzy are good rappers and all, but I think there are a few other rappers that are better (Nas, Lupe, Andre 3000 for example). You like sports and rap...too good to be true haha.

Ya'll steady trying to drown a shark.

Relapse was the only bad(ish) Eminem album. Listen to the lyrics on Recovery and tell me it's not straight fire. It's not the same style of rap, but it's sure telling a story. I'll agree his flow is a bit different now, with all the yelling, but if you get past that his lyrics haven't changed all too much.

5 t

I didn't like Relapse, but I bumped Recovery for at least a year (and still do on occasion, I really love Space Bound and 25 to life). He's different, but different isn't always a bad thing. The yelling can get annoying at times though; he doesn't really need to be the angry guy he used to be now that his life is getting better. But ehh, he's still one of the best to ever do it.

Ya'll steady trying to drown a shark.

Relapse was the only bad(ish) Eminem album. Listen to the lyrics on Recovery and tell me it's not straight fire. It's not the same style of rap, but it's sure telling a story. I'll agree his flow is a bit different now, with all the yelling, but if you get past that his lyrics haven't changed all too much.

I never said Eminem's new stuff is bad, I said that about 50 cent. But I do not like Bad meets Evil. That stuff is shit, I feel like Recovery was good with screaming and whatnot, but he's taken it too far now. He's ran them yellings into tha ground.(Like he "Ran them accents into tha ground" on Relapse. Ok, I know that was horrible.)

I actually think Relapse is good, like it more than Encore.

50 and Drake in a top 5 though? Don't get me wrong I agree that old 50 and Drizzy are good rappers and all, but I think there are a few other rappers that are better (Nas, Lupe, Andre 3000 for example). You like sports and rap...too good to be true haha.

I've only listened to rap for like a year, so I'm still new to the scene. Eminem/JayZ/Tupac are really the only guys I routinely listen too.

*cough* domestic life partnership *cough*

5 t

I didn't like Relapse, but I bumped Recovery for at least a year (and still do on occasion, I really love Space Bound and 25 to life). He's different, but different isn't always a bad thing. The yelling can get annoying at times though; he doesn't really need to be the angry guy he used to be now that his life is getting better. But ehh, he's still one of the best to ever do it.

I agree with you about the change, different is good. But I think he should've just stopped after Recovery. The funny thing about Eminem is that I know he'll come out with a good product so I want different styles, this is opposite of almost every other musician I know. I usually want them to keep things generally the same with 1 or 2 tracks on an album trying new shit out.

I never said Eminem's new stuff is bad, I said that about 50 cent. But I do not like Bad meets Evil. That stuff is shit, I feel like Recovery was good with screaming and whatnot, but he's taken it too far now. He's ran them yellings into tha ground.(Like he "Ran them accents into tha ground" on Relapse. Ok, I know that was horrible.)

I actually think Relapse is good, like it more than Encore.

Relapse had a few good tracks, like; Beautiful, Crack a Bottle, and My Darling. But those were really it.