Working on getting my site's character page up

http://playithardcore.com/pihwiki/index.php?title=FE10_Units

There's the link.

I got all my opinions down to Pegasus Knights done. Critiques on the layout are welcome. Critiques on my character summaries are also welcome.

Keep in mind it's a wiki. You guys can edit anything there without even logging in. (I'll change it if I think you're dead wrong, but feel free to pitch in.)

The reason I did it the way I did, is because I wanted side-by-side comparisons of each unit type. That way, people can read up on all the swordmaster/trueblades at ONCE rather than have to navigate growth rates based on when people join. (Not that I have growth rates up on my site because I didn't get that information myself and have not yet received permission to put them there from anyone, but that's the IDEA behind it anyway.)

I'm also planning on putting more info under each unit type. Right now, it just says Class Progression: T1 -> T2 -> T3 but I'm going to put in T3's potential SS ranks, Max Stats, T3 abilities, etc. all under it, as well as a quick blurb about how to, in general, use that unit type.

I can't really comment on the actual content right now, but I think the general layout looks fine. I think you just need to keep the vertical spacings (mostly between the character names and their description) a little more consistent, but that can be fixed in time.

Like what?

And I realize the spacings are a little bizarre right now. Wiki formatting can be strange at times. I always go edit it again after I finish a page to fix all the little stuff.

Okay, so, I updated the rest of the page. The Laguz section is pretty light as I couldn't really think of much to say. I honestly never used a single one except when you're forced to, because I think they are pretty failure from a design standpoint.

I noticed someone added the bit about Volke giving you a ton of money in an info scene, so thanks for that. I knew about it, but forgot to mention it. It's a pretty legit reason to pick him up. But they said he costs 10,000. I only remember him costing me 3 grand. Maybe I'm remembering wrong? I know he makes a quip if you talk to him about Elincia about wanting 10,000 to answer some personal question but only took 3000 to join.

I'll be going over it soon to add the rest of the stuff I want to (usable weapons, elemental affinities, etc.) but got at least my opinions about everyone up.

Okay, got class descriptions up. I said I hate swordmasters on it, and yes, if you try and edit that out, I will hurt you. It doesn't take much to revert it to it's former version, so don't bother. (I wasn't as critical as I was in my anti-myrmidon thread. In fact, I brought up their uses. So yeah, be happy.)

I still gotta come up with Laguz descriptions. I'm probably going to split the page into Beorc and Laguz, because eventually, I'm going to supply pictures and tables involving important data and it'll get all big and bloated if I don't. But seriously, for the laguz descriptions, if anyone's got something more than "Don't use them because they are a hassle and all suck", please let me know because while I'm an exceptionally opinionated fellow, I hold myself to high standards when I write anything serious and want to be as matter-of-fact as possible rather than spew out biased information. (Which is why I was light on the myrmidon hate, haha.)