Nintendo Direct event tonight

Klytus

IGN's reporting that there'll be a Nintendo Direct event tonight (tomorrow) in Japan that'll his us at 8pm PDT tonight. NoE will have their own even at 4am PDT. NoA has announced they'll be releasing their news at around 8:30 PDT. I'm unreasonably hopeful that the separate events mean completely separate announcements, meaning we may finally get word of the American release now that it's out in Japan. I'd love to get my hands on a demo at E3 this year.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't the European release confirmed during a Nintendo Direct event? Regardless, this seems like a good time to drop dates for both EU and NA releases, assuming they don't want to save the NA announcement for e3.

I'm optimistic. NoA will tweeting translations of NoJ's, so let's hope they announce Fire Emblem goodness for the rest of us. I have a hard time with them not with it being Nintendo's first title with paid DLC.

Why would NoA have something to announce technically on the same day?

Who knows? What I do know is whatever they've got to say, it was worth it enough for them to track it and announce for us over here.

Come on NOE, please announce the 3DS bundle!

I just want that damn bundle PERIOD.

It's just freaking Play-Asia got sold out faster than you can say "import". I didn't mind the pricey price tag.

Oh well, hopefully it gets released here too. So I can have the same type of 3DS no matter what region game I'm playing.

I just want that damn bundle PERIOD.

It's just freaking Play-Asia got sold out faster than you can say "import". I didn't mind the pricey price tag.

Oh well, hopefully it gets released here too. So I can have the same type of 3DS no matter what region game I'm playing.

you can find many on eBay, if you cant wait to know if there's a bundle in america or not :P

Edited by H-Bastaki

you can find many on eBay, if you cant wait to know if there's a bundle in america or not :P

Here's the thing... it's like when the PS3's first came out.

They're horrendously overpriced on Ebay

The cheapest one's $540 and the seller has zero feedback. And it's USED.

Edited by shadowofchaos

If you use a shopping service like http://www.tenso.com/ or http://yokattaweb.jp/ (Yokatta seems cheaper and they offer different shipping options), it will probably be cheaper. At most, maybe $320? While it's true that the bundle is out of stock right now, I think you can tell them to order it on the day it will be back in stock or to preorder.

If you use a shopping service like http://www.tenso.com/ or http://yokattaweb.jp/ (Yokatta seems cheaper and they offer different shipping options), it will probably be cheaper. At most, maybe $320? While it's true that the bundle is out of stock right now, I think you can tell them to order it on the day it will be back in stock or to preorder.

Oh... then that's definitely more worth it in my eyes.

My own set limit was $350, despite me being able to afford the $660 one on Ebay... geez.

Thanks for the tip.

Doesn't look like any major announcements will be tonight the, if they're just posting some stuff on Twitter. Probably holding onto everything until e3?

NoA's Twitter does say they will have news, but I'm not holding out on anything big/FE related.

Edit: Also, unless I'm mistaken, the EU release was revealed during a Japanese video related to Nintendo Direct, so it's still plausible that we'll get something.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus