Nintendo Direct event tonight

Klytus

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why Roy and Leaf gets new artwork? Not that I'm complaining. New Roy looks awesome, though I do prefer the old Sword of Seals, unless that's a different sword. Leaf looks nice, but the redesign wasn't as radical. Not that he needs a radical remake.

FireEmblem13_01.png

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

I'm fairly sure Paid DLC gets the new art/custom class treatment.
Yup. I'm wondering if they're going to be more revisiting of old areas, or new content. It's hard to say with Marth, due to the retronautic implications of the character (you gotta pay dat tribute son)--replaying the first game's first chapter with the first lord character, kinda normal for most retro-nods.

I just wish all the characters had new art. Costs aside, it looks really dorky to see an FE13 character going against a card. Literally.

Edited by Celice

The True Master of Aether whose deeds were the mightiest who bowed only to Sigurd in power! Ike! The Divine Strike!

Edit:The reason I'm liking Krom (in short) is the similarities to Ike, and being able to use Lances like Ephraim. And for his kid, and power level and...

Edited by Only My Unit

FE9 Ike is so much better than FE10 Ike ^^'

Nope FE9 Ike was too good for his own game but he isn't as good as FE10 Ike who was good enough for his game...don't get me wrong I rather have the Lord design over Vanguard (because I'm arabian and the Lord design is so sloe to an Arabian fighter), still I'd rather have use Sword and Axes over Swords only....

Nope FE9 Ike was too good for his own game but he isn't as good as FE10 Ike who was good enough for his game...don't get me wrong I rather have the Lord design over Vanguard (because I'm arabian and the Lord design is so sloe to an Arabian fighter), still I'd rather have use Sword and Axes over Swords only....

I liked his FE9 personality and look more than FE10's but I do like him using swords and axes o3o.

It's a parade of contradictions! Everyone loves bishiness but skill, and aloofness instead of gayness for Ike (excluding all yaoi fans), and both the High and Mid class elements of Ike (and being a Merc MC). Also, if Heroes can normally use axes, how does this explain his inability to use them until Vanguard?ohmy.gif

It's a parade of contradictions! Everyone loves bishiness but skill, and aloofness instead of gayness for Ike (excluding all yaoi fans), and both the High and Mid class elements of Ike (and being a Merc MC). Also, if Heroes can normally use axes, how does this explain his inability to use them until Vanguard?ohmy.gif

He's a special kid :D *whispers* : Don't say it loudly but he is a little slow...

The True Master of Aether whose deeds were the mightiest who bowed only to Sigurd in power! Ike! The Divine Strike!

Edit:The reason I'm liking Krom (in short) is the similarities to Ike, and being able to use Lances like Ephraim. And for his kid, and power level and...

But his power level is under 9000.

No NoA release date wtf . I will literally never buy another nintendo product again if this game doesn't come out in America . Not in protest but just because I'll be too disgusted to stomach anything else they release ..

If I had a nickel for every time I've seen that type of reaction...