Nintendo Direct event tonight

Klytus

No NoA release date wtf . I will literally never buy another nintendo product again if this game doesn't come out in America . Not in protest but just because I'll be too disgusted to stomach anything else they release ..

Was there a NoA thing today? I know they said they would release some online info or something... unless you're peeved that a Japanese conference didn't say anything about an American release.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there a NoA thing today? I know they said they would release some online info or something... unless you're peeved that a Japanese conference didn't say anything about an American release.

The answer is in this quote: from my previous post:

NA announcement?

^Wait til e3, and in the meantime, enjoy the kirby 20th anniversary collection, says Nintendo...

^ Sorry, Charlie, as there's an E3 for the announcement of a localized version of a great fe like Awakening...

Edited by shadowjam

Nope FE9 Ike was too good for his own game but he isn't as good as FE10 Ike who was good enough for his game...

"Good Enough" > "Too good" = "Isn't as good" < "Good Enough"

How is that ?

it's ratio

Lord Ike= 6/2 = 3

Vanguard = 8/4 = 2

Yes. Unit counts based on estimations of a system of stats completely reworked in the sequel. So enlighten me. Where's the "Isn't as good" as FE10 Ike in there? Last time I checked on the bolded parts 3 > 2.

It's a parade of contradictions! Everyone loves bishiness but skill, and aloofness instead of gayness for Ike (excluding all yaoi fans), and both the High and Mid class elements of Ike (and being a Merc MC). Also, if Heroes can normally use axes, how does this explain his inability to use them until Vanguard?ohmy.gif

He's a special kid :D *whispers* : Don't say it loudly but he is a little slow...

Going off your shot at FE10 Ike... he had that "if you insult me, I kick your ass feel". Which made him less "heroic" than his FE9 counterpart.

Character-wise. FE9 Bishie Ike had more development and had endearing characteristics. FE10 Ike didn't have his "hero" aura.

Ehh... whatever.

It's not as if whatever I say you'll stay tha--

But his power level is under 90000000000000000000.

fixed..

Never mind.

Edit: I just read over my post. I apologize. I didn't mean to sound so condescending. Should I just edit the entire post out then?

Edited by shadowofchaos

If I had a nickel for every time I've seen that type of reaction...

Dude, the only reason I buy nintendo consoles are for fire emblem games , and pokemon games . I really don't like any other game series that nintendo is famous for . After I buy a nintendo console like the ds or the wii I'll get a few other games for it just because I have the stupid thing . If there's no more fire emblem games coming to NoA anymore then I personally have no reason to buy a nintendo console or any of their other products . I'm not saying anyone else should stop buying nintendo products . If you're big fan of nintendo then one game shouldn't get you off the company for life but the thing is I'm not a big fan . So yes this one game is enough for me to never buy anything from nintendo again .

Edited by The_Purple_Knight

Dude, the only reason I buy nintendo consoles are for fire emblem games , and pokemon games . I really don't like any other game series that nintendo is famous for . After I buy a nintendo console like the ds or the wii I'll get a few other games for it just because I have the stupid thing . If there's no fire emblem games coming to NoA anymore then I personally have no reason to buy a nintendo console or any of their other products . I'm not saying anyone else should stop buying nintendo products . If you're bag fan of nintendo then one game shouldn't get you off the company for life but the thing is I'm not a big fan . So yes this one game is enough for me to never buy anything from nintendo again .

Me too the only reason I want to buy a 3ds is for Fire Emblem, and Animal Crossing, and the Kid Icarus game looks good too ^^'. Or I'll end up buying a NoE 3ds ^^'.

Me too the only reason I want to buy a 3ds is for Fire Emblem

They say you shouldn't buy a system for one game but with FE13 this is the case. It's the only reason I would want a 3DS. There haven't been any Metroid games either (I would maybe get a 3DS just for a Metroid game)... what the shit? If MP:H did so well for the DS you would think they would try again on the 3DS. :P

They say you shouldn't buy a system for one game but with FE13 this is the case. It's the only reason I would want a 3DS. There haven't been any Metroid games either (I would maybe get a 3DS just for a Metroid game)... what the shit? If MP:H did so well for the DS you would think they would try again on the 3DS. :P

It would be more than one game for me but for Fire Emblem alone is enough to be worth it o3o.

Not even Kicarus is okay? But I agree with you, Ninty shouldn't screw up when things involve Samus. *looks at Team Ninja and in disapproval*

Missed my "shot" completely.

[/quote

But Shinon shot at him in FE9!gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Edited by Shuuda

Not even Kicarus is okay? But I agree with you, Ninty shouldn't screw up when things involve Samus. *looks at Team Ninja and in disapproval*

Other M gameplay was good. Story and hour long cutscenes you can't skip was pretty ridiculous though. I wanna kill some damn aliens not learn Samus' life story!

NoA has announced they'll be releasing their news at around 8:30 PDT.

8:30 AM PDT tomorrow..?

Edited by Xmas

okay, clearly we aren't getting FE10 Ike, because we need an FE9 DLC main character and that's Ike, which most likely means that Micaiah will be the FE10 download.

FE1/3: Marth

FE2: Alm

FE4: Celice (Sigurd is already Spotpass)

FE5: Leaf

FE6: Roy

FE7: Eliwood (Admit it in your heart, you know it to be true)

FE8: Eirika (Rinse, Repeat)

FE9: Ike

FE10: Micaiah (Rinse, Repeat)

okay, clearly we aren't getting FE10 Ike, because we need an FE9 DLC main character and that's Ike, which most likely means that Micaiah will be the FE10 download.

FE1/3: Marth

FE2: Alm

FE4: Celice (Sigurd is already Spotpass)

FE5: Leaf

FE6: Roy

FE7: Eliwood (Admit it in your heart, you know it to be true)

FE8: Eirika (Rinse, Repeat)

FE9: Ike

FE10: Micaiah (Rinse, Repeat)

The majore redesign for Roy gives eliwood a huge chance over the others,but Why Eirika ? Ephraim fits way better....and I don't know about Micaiah....

I'm with the people who are only getting a 3DS for this game. However, I'm sure once I buy one (assuming I do) I'm sure I'll pick up some other titles as I go. With that being said I hope E3 will color me happy.

I wouldn't be surprised to find all 3 FE7 Lord in a single DLC, as well as both FE8 Lords in one. Additionally, I also wouldn't be surprised if we got two Ikes, or if they combine 9 and 10.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

Other M gameplay was good. Story and hour long cutscenes you can't skip was pretty ridiculous though. I wanna kill some damn aliens not learn Samus' life story!

[/quote/]

i beg to differ....i liked the fact that in other m samus was actually a human being rather than a mindless drone....

wow we have strayedf too far from the topic

The majore redesign for Roy gives eliwood a huge chance over the others,but Why Eirika ? Ephraim fits way better....and I don't know about Micaiah....

Why Ephraim? ;/ Because he's male?

Leaf looks so sexy! *A* I'm not sure about the Roy redesign. I wanted him as DLC, but the design change is so radical that it really doesn't look much like him at all! His lordly essence is sort of lost. I can't tell if I'm disappointed or secretly happy. :/ I hope Eliwood get's new art as well! (Both of them had rather derpy official art in the first place, so I'm excited to see what else they can do.)

Edit: Sorry! Posted this in the wrong thread. >:

Edited by Popo

I sort of figured Roy's new art is probably to distingiush him more from Eliwood than previously. Since his FE6 and Super Smash Bros Melee appearance is sort of Eliwood with more spiky hair than anything else.

I sort of figured Roy's new art is probably to distingiush him more from Eliwood than previously. Since his FE6 and Super Smash Bros Melee appearance is sort of Eliwood with more spiky hair than anything else.

Or the other way around. Both FE6 and SSBM came before Young Eliwood.