The truth about Marth!

Andreyas

Okay, so I am currently watching someone playthrough this in Japanese http://www.youtube.c...0?feature=g-u-u

Now, they reveal fairly early in the game who Marth really is. Now, without delay, if you really want to know who Marth is, BEHOLD!!!!

Lucina.jpg

Her real name is Lucina!

Looks like the rumor about dressing in drag were true! Now, there is another spoiler, but I won't divulge that. Enjoy!

Edited by Andreyas

It's not exactly news to anyone who's been checking spoilers already.

At least better than Gamefaqs, where it's not news to anyone whether they wanted to spoil it or not.

Edited by Othin

two questions...

What chapter is this revealed on?!?

What chapter is it were we get to see Tiki?!?

I'm not certain when Lucina's identity is discovered, but she joins the main party at the end of chapter 13. Tiki joins in the 17th Sidequest, but I don't know if see's seen before then.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

I'm not certain when Lucina's identity is discovered, but she joins the main party at the end of chapter 13. Tiki joins in the 17th Sidequest, but I don't know if see's seen before then.

From what I hear, her mask gets knocked off in Ch6, but she doesn't reveal who she really is until later.

Yea, when I started playing the game I had a funny feeling about her when I first met her. The sword was a huge give away and her constant talks about the future also kind of made me think she came back from the future. When Emelina dies she is seen saying something like "At this rate nothing will change" and so on and so forth with some references to the future. I haven't finished the game yet, though. But I'm interested to see where this goes...