• FE 2
    • FE 4 with FE 5 included
    • FE 4
    • FE 5
    • FE 6 with 7 included
    • FE 6
    • FE 7
    • FE 8

Be far FE4. However, I would be colored more happy with that FE4 and FE5 option. I will say I don't mind a few changes in 4 but please don't get rid of the giant maps. I love those.

FE2, that game's just begging for a remake: it's under-appreciated and has some really nice elements that could do with being developed or brought up to date. I'd also love to hear its soundtrack redone, it's definitely the most under-appreciated soundtrack in the series.

Gaiden.

As much as I love FE4, it's a rather polished SNES game, so people play it. Same goes for FE5. Now, FE2? Most look at it, go "ewww, NES" and say it sucks, usually without giving it a chance at all.

(Besides, the fact it's for a 8-bit system means it runs on stern limits.)

Oh waiiiiit, I understand what that FE3 thing means now. It'll be nice if they release both an FE2 remake along with FE12 in the same game (and hopefully release it in English), if that's what you mean.

A remake of FE4 would be nice, but I'd be interested to see what they would change. One thing I'd especially be interested in is how they would handle doubling and critical hits--would they keep them as skills, even though they were unpopular, or would they make them automatic and alter the balance of the game? Would there be a BLD/CON stat, or would STR serve that purpose? Or would there even be weapon weight at all? In the latter case, Fire magic would suddenly become a lot more useful. I'd also like to see if they nerf the holy weapons, put in a useable star-rank axe, or alter the generation system.

In all, seeing the approach IS takes to a FE4 remake would be really interesting, and more people deserve the chance to play this game. I wonder what the ESRB rating would be, though, especially due to the implied incest and the ability to form cousin couples. I originally paired Johalva with Lex!Lakche (I like the idea that one of their kids will have major Neir blood). It's also possible to pair Aless with Nanna, and they comment on their relation to each other in their final chapter conversation.

Edited by Flock of Geese

http://www.mediafire...du7hzp7g7x46tp7

Here is a Fire Emblem 2 remake for those wanting one. Credits go to VincentASM to finding it five, six years back. The translation files may be his also, but I don't remember if he outsourced that to another member. I assume not, if this was a Chinese fan game...

What even is that, an RM game or something? 17 MB's is an odd filesize. Too big for an NES hack, much bigger than I'd expect for SNES, and too small for GBA. I can only presume it's some sort of RM game.

I wonder what the ESRB rating would be, though, especially due to the implied incest and the ability to form cousin couples.

Oh god it would never make it to North America.

But in it's defense I would say its set in the year what 757? Now even if that in no way relates to earth's timeline back then that kind of stuff wasn't frowned upon. But really T would be a fine rating even if IS likes to stay in the E or E10+ range.

I'd definitely like to see a remake of FE2 the most! It's sad that because it's such an old and outdated game, very few people have played it. I actually think it's pretty awesome. I would also say a remake of FE4 with FE5 could be very amazing if done right, but they seem to be pretty fine as they are now, so I feel FE2 would benefit the most from having a remake.

I went for FE5, just because of its presentation problems which could be easily fixed through a remake. I don't know about FE4; I like it as much as the next guy, but I'd rather see remakes of games that actually might need one for the sake of accessibility and touch-ups to the writing and story (FE2 and maybe FE6 are viable). Though if an FE4 remake meant it would come to NA, then totally.

What even is that, an RM game or something? 17 MB's is an odd filesize. Too big for an NES hack, much bigger than I'd expect for SNES, and too small for GBA. I can only presume it's some sort of RM game.

That's what it is; it was created with SRPG Maker 95, I think. It's actually something like 231MB in its entirety, once uncompressed.

it also has touch controls, including helping characters spot a critical blow

If we get a Fire Emblem remake, its going to be FE6. In America, there's far more Roy fans and FE7 fans than there are people who even know of Jugdral's existence.

Likely != Deserves.