Schoolgirl Mafia

eclipse

Now it's possible Kay is the mafia inspect, but lol, leaving the tracker alive in favor of Bizz?

Leaving Balcerzak alive when he apparently wasn't protected on N1 and when our supposed scumbuddy 13th had found out he was a power role on N0, instead shooting Bizz, is just odd to me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pointing it out, the way Helios keeps suggesting that I target Blitz or Marth, it kinda looks like he could be mafia trying to direct me away from other targets. Not really a big deal, and I still think he's townish, just thought it was something to keep in mind.

Not really, and I did also say "if you don't have any other better ideas" or something regarding those lines. I just think it's an idea that could help us figure things out regarding that whole fiasco.

Leaving Balcerzak alive when he apparently wasn't protected on N1 and when our supposed scumbuddy 13th had found out he was a power role on N0, instead shooting Bizz, is just odd to me.

Not really. If 13th is mafia rolecop, and he knows that Bal's role is powerful, all he has to do is tell his roleblocker scumbuddy to block Bal, making him useless for the night, while they go and kill another target (in this case Bizz) who is a possible threat in the future and is an unknown to them.

Not really. If 13th is mafia rolecop, and he knows that Bal's role is powerful, all he has to do is tell his roleblocker scumbuddy to block Bal, making him useless for the night, while they go and kill another target (in this case Bizz) who is a possible threat in the future and is an unknown to them.

Bal is a bigger threat than Bizz because of his power role and general experience. Bizz on the other hand claimed she didn't know how to use her role and in general takes time to get on to her reasoning.

And that explains why they would use their rolecop, aka 13th, to investigate him N0 and figure out if he's a threat or not. If they're worried about him, they roleblock him and kill another townie, then next night phase they can kill Bal, or just roleblock him and kill another townie. Bizz might look like she's talking nonsense, but if you look closely she has some quality posts. And she's pretty experienced too. But there's probably something the Mafia knew that we didn't regarding Bizz which made her seem like a big threat (I mean she was the kidnapper, and if she understood how to use it she'd be pretty powerful). This is all theorizing though, and who's a bigger threat in the end is all subjective to each person, but I think this is a possible explanation regarding the Mafia's thought process.

Now it's possible Kay is the mafia inspect, but lol, leaving the tracker alive in favor of Bizz?

If 13th flips scum and he actually has a mafia inspection role, my mind will be blown from here to next month.

Um, if I may?

Blitz says he's gonna idle this phase. I would protect Kay so she can inspect me/Blitz, but only if he complies.

Where did he say that???

There can be a mafia inspect and a mafia rolecop? Wouldn't that be like, OP?

How did you misinterpret that...

If I've counted everything correctly. . .

13th has majority. I'll give you guys another 15 minutes to do something about it, but I'd rather end this sooner or later, because I have a headache.

I would be more worried about you being killed without having anyone to see or protect you actually

I plan on idling this phase

and I think town SGs are not very useful unless there are recruiting cults

nm my earlier confusion, quotation found.

I'm totally stealing Bal's vote thing because I'm lazy like that.

[6] 13: Kay, Marth, Helios, Shinori, Balcerzak, Flint, scorri, Manix

[2] Excellen: Flint, scorri, Manix

[0] Darros: Balcerzak, scorri, Excellen

[0] Iris: Excellen

[0] Marth: Manix, scorri, Helios, Flint

[0] TinyImp: Marth

Kuroi turned to Talia, who glared back at the teacher. "Why should I explain myself to the likes of you?" the student grumbled none-too-quietly, while fiddling with something. Kuroi opened her mouth to respond, but Talia mysteriously vanished, dropping what she'd been holding. The exasperated teacher picked up the object in question - an arrow.

"I hope Valdemar has a very long and tedious transfer system. It would be the least they could do to you."

Dear Proto 13th,

You are Talia. You've been yanked out of the Heralds and into this strange place with weird contraptions you've never seen before and weirder people. You joined the mafia because you need to vent.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Reading <PLAYER>'s mind". You can't read minds, but you can read emotions, and this will help you to determine <PLAYER>'s role.

You are allied with the mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia have been eliminated.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. NIGHT 2 ENDS IN EXACTLY 48 HOURS. GO!!!

(that's Saturday 9:00 AM GMT/Friday 11:00 PM HST to the rest of you)

Edited by eclipse

well, I'll be.

so scum!13th was the case. Let's see what that entails.

(in other words, give me some time. I'm leaving now (yay RL), so I'll be back sometime)

actually I have some time now, never mind

Bal having a power role... I dunno, but why wouldn't the mafia kill Bal when they knew? If it was that powerful, they should of be done with it as soon as possible. Not leave it to it's own devices.

I'm quite confused by all this now. ugh

well, I'll be.

so scum!13th was the case. Let's see what that entails.

(in other words, give me some time. I'm leaving now (yay RL), so I'll be back sometime)

Let's not have you do that.

So 13th was mafia.

According to him, the mafia now knows Bal's role, Kay has been more or less a confirmed cop and they know who the bodyguard is. Considering Prims' role was serial doctor, it's not unlikely the Bodyguard is the last true kill stopping power has in this game. Which means it's not unlikely he or she dies this night cause it's probably in Mafia's best interest to shoot either of Kay or BG and the BG is probably gonna be on Kay.

Bal is not the bodyguard because he had no problem with a public claim from 13th.

I am willing to believe 13th didn't lie to us about who he investigated.

I defended 13th so that makes me scummy I suppose.

Manix wagoned at the last moment when 13th already had a majority.

I get called a stupid retard in my role PM because mafia cop is a common role when I thought it wasn't.

Very little else noteworthy right now.