Schoolgirl Mafia

eclipse

Guys, I realized why my action failed on Bal.

I didn't phrase my action properly. >.< Which means I was protecting my original target. >.<

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, I have to go now, and I probably won't be around tomorrow

(I don't have a net connection, so it can't be helped)

Breakfast was a muted affair, until a scream broke the silence. Excellen pointed to the ground outside. Someone had been splattered all over it. Everyone dropped their breakfast, as they all raced outside. Some of them looked a little green. Kuroi followed the girls, while doing her best to keep her stomach from revolting.

It became apparent from the body parts that the victim was extremely young. Balcerzak found the PM several feet away from the main mess. As the janitors set to the grim task of cleaning up the remains, Kuroi read the role PM to everyone.

Dear Kay,

You are Ramona Quimby. You specialize in making mischief where you go. You are in this school because my mom enjoyed reading this series to me when I was a kid.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM wth "Night X - What's this, <PLAYER>?" You'll somehow find <PLAYER>'s role PM and give it back to her, but not before you sneak a peek at their name, role, and alignment.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Shocked by the brutal death of one so young, the surviving girls file into the auditorium, all thoughts of breakfast forgotten.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends on Monday 7:00 AM GMT/Sunday 9:00 PM HST. If you need more time, lemme know. Also, Snike has been subbed in for TheTinyImp. Night results will go out in a bit.

just thought I should check the game one last time before I left and I see this (the obvious thing has happened)

I am currently getting town reads from

Balc

Helios

Marth

Iris/Shinori

and with myself included, there should be 5 of us

that leaves us with

Excellen

Snike

Scorri

Manix

I think those 4 should claim first

and also would like to know Balc's results

and everyone else's targets and failures (there better be considering Kay was the cop and died)

my target was Helios

I am actually not liking the fact that Snike came in instead of Alfredo and would like him to contribute

##vote:Snike

Since the mafia obviously know I what I am because I got roleblocked like I expected but did not hope, I'll claim

I'm the bodyguard.

Night actions so far:

N0: idle

N1: on Darros

N2: on Kay - blocked

For clarification purposes of why I didn't claim earlier, none of the role claims so far could have stopped this. Suboptimal play on my part nonetheless though because Kay is a better scum hunter than me.

just thought I should check the game one last time before I left and I see this (the obvious thing has happened)

I am currently getting town reads from

Balc

Helios

Marth

Iris/Shinori

and with myself included, there should be 5 of us

that leaves us with

Excellen

Snike

Scorri

Manix

I think those 4 should claim first

and also would like to know Balc's results

and everyone else's targets and failures (there better be considering Kay was the cop and died)

my target was Helios

I am actually not liking the fact that Snike came in instead of Alfredo and would like him to contribute

##vote:Snike

It's really hard to contribute when I'm only subbed into a game ~3 hours after I go to bed. The other thing is that you're rolefishing fmpov, what with the voting me because I was asked to sub in, and I don't really like that, mate. I wasn't aware that my acceptance of a sub-in makes me suspect.

Anyways, I think we may have solid lynch target options, now that Excellen has claimed.

So, we have a doc, bodyguard claim, a reverse martyr claim, and a safeguard claim, among others. That's way too many protective roles in a relatively small game like this. At least one of Marth/Excellen is mafia, in my eyes, and I believe it is likely that Blitz is mafia as well, as safeguard is a very nice role for mafia. And his aforementioned rolefishing.

##Vote: Excellen

I think Kay's conflicting reports might've been due to a tailor-like role. Which in turn doesn't look good on Herr Browning.

Marth: Why would you target Shinori? You're the martyr. Your job is to protect someone we don't want killed. Like, oh I don't know, the cop? Can you give me a good reason why you didn't do that? And since Excellen got roleblocked, it could have saved Kay unless there really are two roleblock roles. Honestly, at least from my pojnt of view, this doesn't make you look very good.

Dammit Marth why didn't you protect Kay! Please explain your thought process on this one haha.

Excellen's the bodyguard. I suppose that's believable, and body guard DOES redirect kills, and it would make sense with the canon and everything, but do you think you can explain why Kay got such a weird read from you?

Well the only other person who was giving off strong scum reads to me was Impy, but Snike just subbed in and maybe he can change that. I guess if anyone has to fit the bill of just blending in it would be Manix, but ehhh I'm not sure if that's a viable reason or not.

##Vote: Excellen

I think Kay's conflicting reports might've been due to a tailor-like role. Which in turn doesn't look good on Herr Browning.

tailoring goes both ways.

Excellen's the bodyguard. I suppose that's believable, and body guard DOES redirect kills, and it would make sense with the canon and everything, but do you think you can explain why Kay got such a weird read from you?

what exactly do you want me to say about this that hasn't been said about this?

Also why don't you add yourself to the "has been trying very hard to blend in" crowd helios.

tailoring goes both ways.

what exactly do you want me to say about this that hasn't been said about this?

Also why don't you add yourself to the "has been trying very hard to blend in" crowd helios.

True enough. I still think you're the best lynch target atm.

Actually, was anyone else on Kay last night? If so, we should lynch Blitz, as it sounds like Kay was safeguarded and killed if that was the case.

True enough. I still think you're the best lynch target atm.

Actually, was anyone else on Kay last night? If so, we should lynch Blitz, as it sounds like Kay was safeguarded and killed if that was the case.

Do you think he's fakeclaiming town bodyguard then Snike?

Blitz said he was safeguarding me, so I don't think he was on Kay.

Do you think he's fakeclaiming town bodyguard then Snike?

Blitz said he was safeguarding me, so I don't think he was on Kay.

What I think is that between Marth and Excellen, one of them is fakeclaiming/mafia.

What I also think is that if there was someone else on Kay and their action failed, Blitz is highly likely to be mafia. Just because he said he was on you doesn't mean he actually was.

I mean does your role give you any hints or anything about it? Maybe there's more info than what has been said so far.

the best thing I can come up with is that my flavour mentions I'm looking for someone from the yugioh series, who apparently has died.

I got a single result when I targeted Excellen. He visited nobody. The flavor suggested this was not his intention. I had received no flavor on N0 when I targeted Shinori/Iris. I was going to wait on eclipse to give me a "Tee-hee~!"TM, after I asked her if receiving/not receiving flavor was important, but there's no point in further delaying.

Why did you target me marth? It's already been stated but you should have targeted kay. As well as the fact that im worthless. A vig with no shots at the moment, if the mafia want to kill me it's like them wasting a night frankly. Give me your reasonings please.

I've had scum reads from you since early day 2. ##Vote: Marth

I want to see scorri claim, but Bal tracker claim at least 'confirms' that Excellen is telling the truth to some extent.

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

I feel he's highly likely to be mafia, due to aforementioned reasons and the fact that we now have a 'confirmed' failure, assuming Bal is town. Plus, a safeguard with only two known information roles is more useful for the mafia than for the town.