I am Athos!

fuzz94

A friend of mine brought in this big white fluffy beard to school today. I put it on and wanted to yell out, "I am Archsage Athos!" But no one would have understood :(

Gandalf quotes ensued

Gandalf quotes ensued

I know the feel bro. I know TWO people at my school who know Fire Emblem.

and only one of them has actually played them Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

...but Gandalf is close enough.

Edited by TheHeroGaol

I honestly thought that this was going to be an intro topic for some noob who thought it'd be cool to name himself Athos, and I was gonna ball him out and tell him what a terribly shitty idea that would be, given the connotation of having a name vaguely resembling Athos101 in the FE fandom.

I'm glad I was mistaken.

In my school of 2300 people I only know 3 other people who have heard of these games. 1 has only played radiant dawn and the first few chapters of PoR(She is my best friend and I kept bugging her to play them. She likes them but PoR broke), 1 has only heard of it, and 1 has only played 7 and 8 millions of times.

There's 20k people at my college and I occasionally see a FE player around. We're most likely < 1% of the population though.

Just the other day back at lunch I saw a guy at a table over in the cafeteria playing FE7 HHM. It was pretty big on his screen and he was going through VoD and 32x. :P

Edited by Luminescent Blade

@Klok: Reasonable mistake, because I would have done the same shit.

@knowing other FE fans. I have met 4 people in my life that knew what Fire Emblem was. One of them only played FE8 and probably never beat it, my brother's friend who gave me FE8 which i thoroughly enjoyed (enough that when i lost it i somehow found and bought a new one, only to find the old one." One kid was rockin' FE7 on an emulator at school about a year ago, but he moved :( He didn't even know that PoR and RD existed

There's 20k people at my college and I occasionally see a FE player around. We're most likely < 1% of the population though.

Just the other day back at lunch I saw a guy at a table over in the cafeteria playing FE7 HHM. It was pretty big on his screen and he was going through VoD and 32x. :P

Here's a case where the 1% wants to be occupied.

That's pretty chill.

The most annoying is when people only know them from smash bros.

I had a kid straight try to tell me that Marth was a girl. They were convinced that it was princess Martha, and that the translation was wrong so they got Marth.