Why does this website exist?

Elieson

Masquerading as a "condoms are cool" website, it is secretly an all in one attempt to control breeding (eugenics), limit the use of birth control, and track promiscuity.

That I run.

Edited by Jet Black Gunner

I think I find it more interesting to consider where it actually isn't used.

That said haha what

Probably in part because it isn't that well known, and people don't bother with it.

Edited by Jet Black Gunner

I googled map friends tracker to create a map that we could all pin where we are from on. So far, that map is the closest to what I'm trying to create.. Sadly.....

Guest Goldie

It exists because we are fellow human beings, it is in our oohohohoooo so funny nature to do things such as this - my fellow human being self expects anything and looks forward to many new methods of fun our lovely fellow human beings use to separate their fellow human being interpretations specifically to be one that stands out from many other fellow human being interpretations eh? BWUAHAHEEHEHHOOHOHOHJEJEJKAKAAKHWHHWHEHAHAAHAHH! :]

It exists because we are fellow human beings, it is in our oohohohoooo so funny nature to do things such as this - my fellow human being self expects anything and looks forward to many new methods of fun our lovely fellow human beings use to separate their fellow human being interpretations specifically to be one that stands out from many other fellow human being interpretations eh? BWUAHAHEEHEHHOOHOHOHJEJEJKAKAAKHWHHWHEHAHAAHAHH! :]

39 years pass in the blink of an eye...

The Wheel of Time turns,

And Ages come and pass.

What was, what will be, and what is,

May yet fall under the Fruit.