Fire Emblem: Now with Tanks

somehow i knew the soldier would win

because SPEARMAN BEATS TANK

That's one reference if you fix it a bit.

...Did he had to impersonate Vyse? The guy's already has one in SoAL. *coughVizecough*

That's one reference.

he should have

, i mean he is ken

Dei and Dan told me I should have done that.

It was too hard.

Okay, Vyse impersonation is one. Next, the music and Kanus' weapon is taken from Valkyria Chronicles, in which Vyse makes a cameo appearance. After that... I remember there was a video in which you needed to use infantry units to stop a tank, maybe reference to that? ...And is that a Landmaster?

Edited by SPSEliwoodGabriel

Okay, Vyse impersonation is one.

+1

Next, the music and the tank is taken from Valkyria Chronicles, in which Vyse makes a cameo appearance

+2

After that... I remember there was a video in which you needed to use infantry units to stop a tank, maybe reference to that?

The reference was actually the Soldier with that specific weapon MISSING. It's another VC reference.

Lancers miss pretty often if their lance hasn't been upgraded despite a high "Aim" rank.

...And is that a Landmaster?

+1

You got close enough.

Here's your cookie:

Cookie.png

Guest Goldie

BWUAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEONHOHOHOHOHOHWHEHWHEHAHABAUWEHEHAHAAHHH! Well isn't this a lovely and absolutely swell kind of beautiful fellow human being created video eh? HehehheheheeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :]

BWUAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEONHOHOHOHOHOHWHEHWHEHAHABAUWEHEHAHAAHHH! Well isn't this a lovely and absolutely swell kind of beautiful fellow human being created video eh? HehehheheheeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :]

I AM NOT WORTHY OF YOUR PRAISE, OH GREAT GOLDIE. notworthy.gif

Guest Goldie

I AM NOT WORTHY OF YOUR PRAISE, OH GREAT GOLDIE. notworthy.gif

Oohohohoooo! So it is your own fellow human being created video is it, eh?! HEHEHEHEHEHEEEE! Well done! Beautiful! Outstanding! My fellow human being self enjoyed it of course - after all it was made by your own fellow human being self, your own person and my fellow human being self was here to witness it! BWUAHAHEHEHEHEEOHOHOHOJEJEJKEKWKWBEUIAHAHAHAHAAHAHYEEHEHREEEHHWYEYAHAHAH! Now my fellow human being self has a test of curiosity eh? Here to enjoy it 39 times more perhaps?! Ohohohohoooowuaaahaaaa! :]

Guest Goldie

My fellow human being self has witnessed your fellow human being created video 39 times at this very moment, ohohohohoooo! Still lovely indeedy deedy dooohohohooo! BWUAAHEHEHEAAHAHAHAHAHAHH! Once more, amazing job! Absolutely wonderful and fun! :]