mega cringe-worthy gallery

AthenaWyrm

2nd one is a lot better, but you need to make the head smaller a bit more imo XD

atm it looks like her forehead is huge

and the hand... it's too stiff XD

Edited by Ponih

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe this will help with placing or whatever. At the moment, she is like originating the tail at the far side, yet it swooshes to the near side though the hair is tying back to the near side as well. Her bangs are also coming out of the top of her head making, as Nih said, her 4head a 9head. I liked the older eyes better as well and the older bangs, but these can work lol it's your design Her hand, as said before, is really stiff and flat. She is suffering without that border as well, and her black is probably a bit too dark in general. Her body should probably be angled a bit more to match the head a bit, unless you are going for the tilt neck. Her arm is just skin and bone. Add a pixel or two to the near one to fix that. Ear is a bit small, but passable. Just scoot it up a pixel or two.

lol. IDK what I'm talking about.

EDIT: The near eye is the one that I liked better on the older one. The far eye on version 2 is better than the first version's far eye.

Edited by Redfield

The fur is a little too neat, unless that's the illusion you were aiming for. I feel like the clothes on Shion are a little off, as well. Something's bugging me. But I'm enjoying it. I love your color choices.

I really really like that mage (?) guy!

http://puu.sh/1yNhn This area of his cape feels incomplete though. And I don't understand the flow of his pony tail... It looks like there is a wire just keeping it straight, instead of flowing with his body. To me, it looks like it should be behind his collar as well.

But yeah, I really like him. :)

Edited by eCut