Support Conversations

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sariya: From that day on... I have been silently protecting you... Heehee, yesterday you ended up reading 3 books... and the previous night, you tossed and turned a total of 12 times...

Creepy....huh.gif

Okay, I think I see what he's doing. He's reading through all the supports that were linked from the OP and replying to the things he sees. I, personally, read through those myself, and I sometimes wish I could reply to some of them. I see where he's coming from. Give him time. I was like that once.

He's reading through all the supports that were linked from the OP and replying to the things he sees. I, personally, read through those myself, and I sometimes wish I could reply to some of them. I see where he's coming from. Give him time. I was like that once.

It's actually quite interesting to watch someone go through all the supports again, with a fresh opinion on them. Most of the people on the site who are ever going to read them already have.

It's actually quite interesting to watch someone go through all the supports again, with a fresh opinion on them. Most of the people on the site who are ever going to read them already have.

Wait, are you talking about me? Are you a psychiatrist?

Callum prepared drinks for everyone, but no one noticed him and thought a ghost prepared them instead! Too funnylaugh.gif This support made me laugh. I wonder if their B support is even funnier than this one?

Speaking of which? Does anyone might recognize what Support Level for Avatar (Robin) and Chrom from the NOA trailer that does this might be belong on?

Robin:

That's is? Pity was your reason?

Chrom:

Isn't that enough?

Robin:

Did you never stop to wonder if it was some kind of trap?

Chrom:

That's what I have Frederick for.

Edited by King Marth 64

Speaking of which? Does anyone might recognize what Support Level for Avatar (Robin) and Chrom from the NOA trailer that does this might be belong on?

Robin:

That's is? Pity was your reason?

Chrom:

Isn't that enough?

Robin:

Did you never stop to wonder if it was some kind of trap?

Chrom:

That's what I have Frederick for.

C Support.

Because "That's what I have Frederick for" is "That's what Frederick said too" in Japanese.

Rufure: That's the only reason?

Krom: Do there need to be other reasons?

Rufure: You didn't think it was a trap of some sort?

Krom: Frederick said that.

You are better off waiting until there's more complete information. Having FE13 scripts from the NoA trailer making it a very fragmented script makes it look stupid.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Poor Callum. They notice him so little, that they think A GHOST prepared drinks. I think that Callum is the best definition of irony I can think of (giant, lumbering, slow Armorknight, who is barely ever noticed by others, and seems to sneak around very easily in that armor).

• 2 weeks later...