Klok's last day here :O

Klokinator

So yep, I'm leaving for job corps tomorrow. They have internet though, so if I post back in this thread sometime in the next week or two, SF is unblocked and yayyy! If not, hope I'm missed :P

I'll just throw a plugin to my planned Fandom Game that I will be making when I get back, Fire Emblem: The Medallion of Hope. If you want to be a part of it or are interested in the story, go to this thread on SoS, read what it's about, and you can post your mug in this thread/PM it to Pwnage Kirby. PK will be managing all the mugs until I get back, and there's no limit on the number of accepted characters either. If you wanna be in, just follow the guidelines and consider yourself accepted.

I do it out of necessity and the need to get education and training. Believe me, I'd love to just waste my life away playing and making games n stuff buuuut the real world is very pressing and a job is essential to not be a burden to society.

My entire forum is totally pumped for it xD and PK is off the charts with energy, I just hope interest in it doesn't die down over the next year, because even though I won't have my computer I'll be taking notes in a notepad daily on story ideas, character bios, and the like. I'm also going to communicate with PK through email at the least, approving mugs and questions and etc, so that'll be fun :)

Good luck with life Klok, I hope that SF is unblocked for you. :)

I will miss the hoers. :(

Edited by Folgore Blue

SF is blocked at the library here in gold beach, and so is the Immortal Sword forums, so it's not that inconceivable. All a company has to do is block the forum software itself and anything that pings back as, say, IPB software is blocked. If that happens, I won't be back xD

I do it out of necessity and the need to get education and training. Believe me, I'd love to just waste my life away playing and making games n stuff buuuut the real world is very pressing and a job is essential to not be a burden to society.

Sadly. Have fun.

Well, uhhh I don't mean to sound rude. But Klok is an ass, and i'm not sad to see him go...But I wish him luck, in the job corps...

You've been on this forum for 5 days, how can you know if some one is an ass or not.

Anyway Klok, good luck to you man, I can't wait for Medallion of Hope to get started. See you when you return

Well, uhhh I don't mean to sound rude. But Klok is an ass, and i'm not sad to see him go...But I wish him luck, in the job corps...

I'm so hurt.

You've been on this forum for 5 days, how can you know if some one is an ass or not.

Anyway Klok, good luck to you man, I can't wait for Medallion of Hope to get started. See you when you return

We have a recent history where I trolled him hard on SoS. Basically, I commented that his name was superlong and was breaking the forum, and he got super butthurt. Then, because his name kept breaking the Portal, I started saying "doot" over and over again to remove his name from the portal and replace it with mine. He then took offense and started saying I should be banned for saying doot. Well, since I'm a mod, I replaced every post in the thread with doot and the thread title with doot, at which point he went stark raving nuts and started screaming I had to be banned at all costs, bla bla bla, and then I started editing his posts to replace every other word with doot... you can see the results here.

Even norodo thought it was fkin hilarious xD

We have a recent history where I trolled him hard on SoS. Basically, I commented that his name was superlong and was breaking the forum, and he got super butthurt. Then, because his name kept breaking the Portal, I started saying "doot" over and over again to remove his name from the portal and replace it with mine. He then took offense and started saying I should be banned for saying doot. Well, since I'm a mod, I replaced every post in the thread with doot and the thread title with doot, at which point he went stark raving nuts and started screaming I had to be banned at all costs, bla bla bla, and then I started editing his posts to replace every other word with doot... you can see the results here.

Even norodo thought it was fkin hilarious xD

I joined just to see what happened. :awesome:

Anyway, good luck.

Whatever. Just because your a moderator. You shouldn't abuse your moderator powers, and change everyones posts. Even the head admins. Just to be funny, and because you thought my name was to long. That's just wrong. So I have a right to call you an ass, and be happy to see you go.

Whatever. Just because your a moderator. You shouldn't abuse your moderator powers, and change everyones posts. Even the head admins. Just to be funny, and because you thought my name was to long. That's just wrong. So I have a right to call you an ass, and be happy to see you go.

Someone sounds a liiiiittle butthurt.

And from this shit I saw you do on TEB, I'm not surprised Klok messed with you as much as he did ;B

W/e, little kid talkin' 'bout stuff he doesn't even know.

Bye Klok! See you in a year, ya glorious bastard!

Edited by seph1212

Who are you on TEB? And I did absoloutly nothing wrong on Shrine of Seals. He just started doing that. Because he thought my name was to long...Plus, i've stopped spamming, since I got banned... Apparently no one likes spam. (WHAT A DARN SUPRISE).