Nailah

Tibarn

Naesala

Jill

Marcia

Tanith

Shinon

Mia/Elincia

Not sure about the last slot here. Mia has better minion clearing ability and can parity corner auras, but Elincia would set up triangle attacks against corner auras and also staffbot better than Micaiah...

One flier in Silver Army is enough IMO, lol.

BTW, for 2-E you'll have to make Elincia kill Ludveck by EP1, she needs to be vigored and wait in a tile where the thunder sage near Duke Felirae attacks her in 2 range and stay still. By then, Ludveck moves and attacks Elinica in 1 range and suicides. The thing is that Ludveck moves before some halberdiers near him but after the thunder sage so the idea is to have him battle Elincia in 1 range combat.

For Elincia to kill Ludveck you'll have to:

1. Rely on a 11% iirc for her to Stun him. Note: Elincia is in bad-worst biorhythm by PP1-EP1.
  2. BEXP her until she deals 12dmg with Amiti, which means three str gains in NM or 4 in HM.

If you feel like you have enough to one turn 4-E-5 then Mia will probably be better otherwise you can just grab Elincia. routing 4-E-1 is not too hard.

By the way, I wanted to add that Elincia is not the only one able to 1 turn 2-E.

Haar would also work for this trick right. He starts with 20 spd, so you have to get him to gain 2 spd through Bexp or a transfer. Get Marcia to ferry over a hammer somehow and have Haar sit in the same magic spot.

I definitely should have done this, Nullify and an energy drop are not worth 1 turn. I didn't even get any good use out of them.

4-E-1 2 turns

Man, talk about a bad day. Marcia with 30 skill and normal biorhythm needs to land a stun on an armor to finish in 2 turns. Sound easy right? Wrong. That armor is also known as the "Unstunnable Juggernaut". Feel my despair as I watch Marcia land 20, TWENTY stuns on the two sages preceding the armor but cannot execute a single one that is actually relevant. Is this some sort of hidden bug? The invulnerable last stand enemy armor? It's not like he has hidden Nihil either as I can Vantage and Adept him just fine. Also, I actually bothered to count while resetting and those 20 stuns came from 135 melee hits, about 14.8%. I think this is very concrete proof that the main site is wrong and Stun is actually skill/2% activation. I get the feeling that this applies to every mastery too.

Anyway, after giving in to despair for a while I redid the chapter. Things worked out a little differently and I managed to get the 2 turn clear I wanted. General strategy:

Ike and Jill equips Pass, Rafiel equips Celerity. Ike, Jill, Tibarn and Naesala form a diamond for Rafiel next to the four starting armors. Jill takes out Hetzel with a forged hand axe and moves into his spot. Ike walks up to the sleep staff bishop and kills him. Two seraph knights fly to the left and right side mid section and takes out both siege sages. Naesala rescues Rafiel and blocks the lower left chokepoint, Tibarn goes lower right. Tow other armors are taken out and Shinon kills the double bow sniper.

On turn 2, Tanith weakens Lekain and Jill kills him. Ike moves into Lekain's spot with a Hammer. Tibarn kills one of the cover armors Jill weakened last turn and moves into Hetzel's spot. Another diamond is made for Rafiel and units position themselves to kill everyone on enemy phase. The two physic bishops got killed.

4-E-2 1 turn

Sanaki sieges Levail twice and Jill got the kill. Meanwhile Ike charged BK with a hammer.

4-E-3 1 turn

Jill with dragon foe takes out the center red dragon, royals gang up on poor Deg.

4-E-4 1 turn

Naesala, Tibarn, Giffca and Cain are refreshed. Elincia rescues Shinon. Four of them either shove or kill a spirit each and Giffca one rounds Sephiran.

4-E-5 2 turns

Supposedly this can be one-turned as well? I have no idea how to do that...

Edited by nano

Top 5:

Titania 83/54

Marcia 97/67

Ike 102/71

Haar 178/138

Jill 174/142

MVPs

Jill 8

Haar 6

Marcia 4

Titania, Nailah, Sothe 3

Shinon, Tibarn, Nephenee, Edward 2

Haar and transfer Jill really stole the show here. They just happened to be the inevitable centerpiece of every chapter they are in. Jill dropped Tauro in 1-6-1/2, did all the clearing of armors in 1-7, ferried Micaiah in 1-E and was MVP in every chapter beyond that. Haar really made the GM chapters go so much faster. Marcia was very strong, though I don't think you can do the same thing in hard mode without crippling the rest of her performance. I'm not sure about this one.

I don't think Mia had any impact on the turncounts at all this game, except maybe 4-4. Even then I'm not very sure, I can probably manage a 6 turn without Mia since I had a lot of leeway on the last turn with units just sitting around. The same goes for Nephenee, but at least she has two chapters where she is actually vital. Tanith didn't end up contributing much except 4-E-1, where she can easily be replaced with Haar and get the same result. She is still needed, but I could have raised just about anyone else if I wanted. Shinon did a lot of work in 3-1, but that's about it. The rest is just self-improvement until 4-E-5 and I didn't manage a 1-turn clear anyway (more of my fault, missing a parity and just generally lack foresight). Still not sure if it's a good idea or not, but on HM it may not be smart. He wouldn't gain enough levels to reach those caps anyway.

Transfer wise Jill and Marcia are probably the only ones of relevance. Titania does not have doubling trouble in NM, Ike does not need another buff and the rest are joke characters. Well there is also Neph for two chapters, which is actually pretty big. If I'm to rebuild tranfers I'll definitely consider Boyd and Haar. If I gave Boyd the same amount of babying as Nephenee got he maybe could have cut turns in 4-4. He would also help with 1-turning 4-E-5. Haar with str, skl, speed transfer would free up the speedwings for Boyd too, and also can reliably one round Ludveck in 2-E. I wished to raise Nolan, but there is simply not enough time for two DB charaters and Jill just pay off so much, much better.

Reading two logs people have put up I realised that I could have cut turns in some chapters simply by playing better. Looks like 1-8 and 3-1 can be both 3-turned. And how did you get 7 on 1-9 Anou?

Edited by nano

For haar to reliably one round ludveck you just need to get the wings in 2-3 and send it to the convoy, feed it to him in 2-E's base, give him the hammer and place him in a boss SD tile. Killing ludveck with haar also has the benefit of getting you the tomahawk so haar can use it to 2 turn 3-2...there is a lot of room for improvement here, your part 1 kinda sucked. Still, good for a first time. Congrats.

Edited by PKL

For haar to reliably one round ludveck you just need to get the wings in 2-3 and send it to the convoy, feed it to him in 2-E's base, give him the hammer and place him in a boss SD tile. Killing ludveck with haar also has the benefit of getting you the tomahawk so haar can use it to 2 turn 3-2...there is a lot of room for improvement here, your part 1 kinda sucked. Still, good for a first time. Congrats.

Yeah, now that I'm finished I'm not very happy with it too. :P

Thanks for the advice you have given me.

Try a MarciaxNeph strat for 2-E.

Have Nephenee get to 21Str + Stl Greatlance. Drop her with Marcia in the specific tile and have her double wrath crtkill Ludveck.

Didn't think of that at all. Ingenious.

Actually, 21 str is kinda hard to get to...