Scary/Awesome Romance

Aviv

Gangrel is a cool guy and all, but someone needs to give him tips on sideburn maintenance!

My answer is YES, and though I usually end up making male toons I might have to make an exception here.

[spoiler=confession screen]gangrel_coonfession.jpg

Just curious, but how many people plan to pair MU with him?

Also, what class would that make mark?

After my male MU + Tiki,and I have to pair female MU with Ronku,Vake,and Frederick ,but he is totally my fifth MU Pairing!

I mean,how can you resist that face?

Mark has too many awesome possibilities for me to hold off for a postgame character. But when I eventually get around to doing it for the sake of filling the Support Library, Gangrel is at the top of my list.

Although in terms of gameplay, Valhart and Inverse might have some interesting possibilities. Valhart will probably just cause Mark to be a Strategist instead of an Overlord, though.

Oh god. Valharts confession image. It will either be glorious or creepy. Especially if you have a really young looking MU :p

He'll probably be one of my last parings for the support library, tho.

I really do wanna see Gangrels supports. :v

Edited by L95

I really do wanna see Gangrels supports. :v

I've made a full set of supports with male MU. I was planning on recording them from the Support Library, but we'd need someone interested in translating from a video.

Surely we can find someone willing to pursue this undertaking for the sake of Gangrel?