SpotPass... Characters...?

I think I know what SpotPass is... kinda. I don't have a 3DS yet... and the very obvious reason for that is because currently the only game on 3DS I'd be remotely interested in would be Fire Emblem: Awakening. (talk about obsessive..Facepalm_emote_gif.gif .)

But my big question is... How does SpotPass work in this game? How does one connect to SpotPass exactly?

Another thing that's interesting and catching my curiousity: Is SpotPass Marth the same as DLC Marth? Can we have both? wacko.gif

I know this game hasn't even been announced in my backwater country yet UnitedStates.gif ... but still, if anybody has any idea what I'm talking about I'd be eternally grateful. colon3.gif

You should want Kid Icarus: Uprising and get it now.

SpotPass is basically free online downloads. The game should connect automatically if you have internet set up with your 3DS, and you can just go through some options on the world map to reach the option to download new SpotPass stuff.

DLC Marth is Marth. The currently released SpotPass Marth is Prince Marth, representing FE1. There is a second, unreleased FE3 Marth representing FE3: he's shown up in a DLC map as King Marth. It is possible to get the first two together - I have both - and the third should also be possible.

I should, shouldn't I? Hmmm... maybe I will. ph34r.gif

SpotPass is basically free online downloads. The game should connect automatically if you have internet set up with your 3DS, and you can just go through some options on the world map to reach the option to download new SpotPass stuff.

DLC Marth is Marth. The currently released SpotPass Marth is Prince Marth, representing FE1. There is a second, unreleased FE3 Marth representing FE3: he's shown up in a DLC map as King Marth. It is possible to get the first two together - I have both - and the third should also be possible.

How interesting... This opens up a whole other bunch of possiblities for fanfiction. Marth meets himself from two other time periods... Muhahahahaaaa! *retreats to his secret lab*

Thank you for the information, btw. lol

You can actually use the fortune teller to check the two Marths' feelings for each other.

For me, one did not reciprocate the other's love. How terrible.

You can actually use the fortune teller to check the two Marths' feelings for each other.

Did you also check them with Lucina?

Did you also check them with Lucina?

Lucina and Marth show complete disregard for each other.

Lucina and Prince Marth are just neutral.

On another note, Prince Marth apparently harbors feelings for Gharnef.

Oh yes, I can already see the millions of Marth♥Marth♥Marth fics that'll saturate Fanfiction.net... Personally, I think they'll just be good friends. tongue.gif

In seriousness, though, I think 16 year old Marth would be pissed that 19 year old and 21 year old Marth didn't end up as manly as he would've hoped.

On another note, Prince Marth apparently harbors feelings for Gharnef.

Now that's just silly. XD.gif

Wh...

W-wh...

I wonder, are they predetermined or randomly generated?

X'D

I think they're random, but I'm not sure...

kid icarus... actually wasn't very good... well thats not fair, i mean I didnt like it very much, but it prolly just wasnt my kinda game

if i was gonna tap into my inner yaoi fangirlness id go with cain (fe12) and kieran(fe10) cuz i luv me some redheads oo i hope kieran is a future spotpass guy....

Edited by Dark Nocturne

Shameless Kid Icarus plug: Get it. It is glorious. I just got it. It is glorious.

On SpotPass, Othin pretty much explained it all. I admit, the fortune's are utterly hilarious. It's almost a shame that you can't get any sort of interaction with the SpotPass. I really wanted to see Marth's reaction to Luchina (both masked and unmasked).