Let's discuss the plot

Right, so a future MU gets posessed by Gimile, and kills Krom, but this gets reverted because one of the orbs is fake, so MU does not get posessed and fakes killing Krom? Ok, when this gets translated more, I think we'll be able to understand it.

Right, so a future MU gets posessed by Gimile, and kills Krom, but this gets reverted because one of the orbs is fake, so MU does not get posessed and fakes killing Krom?

Ok, when this gets translated more, I think we'll be able to understand it.

[spoiler](spoiler text)[/spoiler]

Right, so a future MU gets posessed by Gimile, and kills Krom, but this gets reverted because one of the orbs is fake, so MU does not get posessed and fakes killing Krom? Ok, when this gets translated more, I think we'll be able to understand it.

The MU is still posessed but because one of the orbs is fake he is able to resist and make the bolt that was supposed to kill Krom significantly weaker so Krom can survive , why that happens is because Lucina has figured out what happened in the future timeline and why her father died so she warns them and tells them to act it out.And because he resisted Gimles awakening the one from the future (who was in this timeline but powerless) was able to regain his power

Edited by Velth

The MU is still posessed but because one of the orbs is fake he is able to resist and make the bolt that was supposed to kill Krom significantly weaker so Krom can survive , why that happens is because Lucina has figured out what happened in the future timeline and why her father died so she warns them and tells them to act it out.And because he resisted Gimles awakening the one from the future (who was in this timeline but powerless) was able to regain his power

now what does MU resisting Gimle's influence have to do with futureMU regaining his power as Gimle?

now what does MU resisting Gimle's influence have to do with futureMU regaining his power as Gimle?

No clue as I can't read jpn I only understand small things here and there,but I know he regains his power because after the scene with Fauder takes place since thats the only thing that makes sense cause futureMU appears and he is shrouded in darkness(literally) and then he summons the dragon, also this is what happens in that scene in a general sense for full dialog translations have someone who fully understands jpn look at jrpg2020's videos of that chapter

Edited by Velth