[Final Fantasy Tactics] The First Experiment.

Wen Yang

Part 2 is really painful if you're not familiar with the game. Part 3 isn't too bad until you're all alone with some deranged maniac. From there, it's not too bad?

I think I got FFT working on a PSP emulator. Let me see how it goes, and if it works fine I'll join a PSP draft under the condition someone else helps me with drafting

EDIT: game is unplayable because 9fps -_-

Edited by Daigoji Excellen

what I meant to say was that I tried to emulate the PSP version and that it didn't work.

No I'm not silly enough to try and run an emulator on an unstable emulator so I can play a PSX game that works fine on PSX emulators.

This might be a motivation for me to replay my FFT on the PSP. Last save file with lots of goodies got corrupted and I've yet to find a reason to return to it. Might be interesting to restart with some restrictions.

I'm not really sure about the restrictions though. Outside of story battles, we get to use undrafted classes? Also, Anything to stop us from making a bunch of new recruits before each story battle and using veteran generics to perform actions in the same class to give them JP without the exp?(Although this activity makes the game less fun, more chore)

Not until you take Generic Fantasy seriously :P:

Given the way the draft is put together, unless you do a lot of dismissing, you're probably gonna end up with overleveled people.