HAHAHA

uh

he claims that eating potatoes is disgusting yet he drenches himself in slutty sour cream and butter and then expects not to be eaten

what kind of world do we live in these days?!

uh

he claims that eating potatoes is disgusting yet he drenches himself in slutty sour cream and butter and then expects not to be eaten

what kind of world do we live in these days?!

He only says it's disgusting for a potato like him to eat potatoes, not that it's bad for humans to eat potatoes (or potatoes to eat humans). Try not to be so judgmental, especially when you're not cognizant of what the guy is saying.

Or girl. Or maybe potatoes don't have genders. But I kinda think spud sounds like stud, so I assume male.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

Odd. I didn't realize hawkeye hank was Loki.

That's a pretty funny post though, probably to many drugs though. Left out the part while on the couch were they did acid.

• 3 weeks later...

He only says it's disgusting for a potato like him to eat potatoes, not that it's bad for humans to eat potatoes (or potatoes to eat humans). Try not to be so judgmental, especially when you're not cognizant of what the guy is saying.

Or girl. Or maybe potatoes don't have genders. But I kinda think spud sounds like stud, so I assume male.

no

I will judge him if I want to

shreading up potatos and putting it on my hasbrowns , but she didnt' fool me

trollpost/10

cannot be anything else with a line like that

Guest Goldie

So that automatically makes this fellow human being guy seem not weird huh? xb

OOHHHOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEJEJEEEEEEEEEEEEEKAAAAAKOOKKOOKWBEEUAHAHAHAAHH! That fellow human being created potato fellow human being story looks quite fellow human being created "normal" to my fellow human being self INDEEDY HOO HOO! HOO HOO! HOO HOO! hehHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE! :]

Edited by Goldie