What if the other FEs had Change Seals in limited amounts?

I think what he's hinting at is Karel's lack of availability

It's not that Karel has bad availability, it's that he's available in a time period where you can buy infinite stat boosters. Although I suppose that pretty much is the same as bad availability.

Soren into a Light Priest. That extra Spd FTW. All laguz into nonlaguz. Then I'd have reason to use them....except for The Royals, they don't suck. Sothe and Heather into Assassins, Whispers blow (Lethality > Bane any day).

Soren into a Light Priest. That extra Spd FTW. All laguz into nonlaguz. Then I'd have reason to use them....except for The Royals, they don't suck. Sothe and Heather into Assassins, Whispers blow (Lethality > Bane any day).

By Light Priest do you mean Bishop or Light Mage?

Also, I'm playing through FE6 and even though I've trained Wolt more than anyone else, he's still crap. Therefore I would like to Change Seal him into a Fighter or a Mercenary to raise his strength and also give him access to another weapon type for when he either promotes into a Warrior or Changes into a Nomad to become a Nomad Trooper.

By Light Priest do you mean Bishop or Light Mage?

Also, I'm playing through FE6 and even though I've trained Wolt more than anyone else, he's still crap. Therefore I would like to Change Seal him into a Fighter or a Mercenary to raise his strength and also give him access to another weapon type for when he either promotes into a Warrior or Changes into a Nomad to become a Nomad Trooper.

No I meant a male version of Mickys 3rd class

>FE4

>Using Change Seals to take advantage of boosted weapon ranks or inherited divine weapons

Dohoho

^This

Also Ronan: archer > mage because of his magic growth