17 members have voted

1. 1. See poll title

• Por
    • RD
    • Tales of Symphonia
    • Twilight Princess
    • Windwaker
    • Something else.

Awesome game, fun multiplayer if you've the players and the enjoyment. I personally think the third is the best overall, but the second only suffers from poor control and Goldeneye-esque gameplay (though intentional as it was).

Map Maker is all the better in the third one, save that there's no longer the ability to dump special pieces into maps. But hey, how often do you have a level creator for a shooter on a console?

Awesome game, fun multiplayer if you've the players and the enjoyment. I personally think the third is the best overall, but the second only suffers from poor control and Goldeneye-esque gameplay (though intentional as it was).

Map Maker is all the better in the third one, save that there's no longer the ability to dump special pieces into maps. But hey, how often do you have a level creator for a shooter on a console?

Hm. Well if Celice says it might be good, then I think I'm gonna give it a shot. I'll walk up to gamespot tmm and buy it. I think I'll like it enough to get to the end at the very least. I need more shooter games anyway. The only one I have is San andreas GTA. Which is great and all, but it gets old after a while. *Wishes he had a 360 so he could get GTA4*

Lyle ends up getting a game he never added to the poll? Irony.

Well, I figured the fact that no one voted for TOS means that you're all insane.

In truth, I didn't really want to replay those so much. I'm just looking for something to occupy my time till Tos2 comes out. In english.

(I already have it pre-ordered.)

Well, I figured the fact that no one voted for TOS means that you're all insane.

In truth, I didn't really want to replay those so much. I'm just looking for something to occupy my time till Tos2 comes out. In english.

I would've voted ToS, but most of us figured you had enough of that.

Hm. Well if Celice says it might be good, then I think I'm gonna give it a shot.

sweeeeet I have authority or something ^___^

The development team behind TimeSplitters is also comprised of old members of the development team for Goldeneye. Thankfully, it hasn't gone to crap like Rare did. So you kinda know what to expect: a solid, gameplay-oriented shooter (for a console, it's certainly no Half-Life 2).

Nope sorry in my opinion

LoZ series>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tales series

I would've voted ToS, but most of us figured you had enough of that.

True. I have played it 20 + times. I plan on playing through one more time before I get the sequel. Of course I have plenty of time to do so.

sweeeeet I have authority or something ^___^

The development team behind TimeSplitters is also comprised of old members of the development team for Goldeneye. Thankfully, it hasn't gone to crap like Rare did. So you kinda know what to expect: a solid, gameplay-oriented shooter (for a console, it's certainly no Half-Life 2).

Lol. You're just one of the few users who actually know what they're talking about all the time. It seems like Timesplitters has a lot of story. And that's one of the things I love the most about games.

*still thinks RD is a good game to play again*

I'll still play it when I get bored or angry with Timesplitters.

Lol. You're just one of the few users who actually know what they're talking about all the time. It seems like Timesplitters has a lot of story. And that's one of the things I love the most about games.

The second has about as much story as Goldeneye did so not much The third a little more. I haven't had the chance to play teh first, as it's a PS2 exclusive, and I haven't bothered to get a copy online :/

If you're in it for story, you might want to look up a different shooter. TimeSplitters is all about runnin'-an'-gunnin'. Also, I forgot to mention there's challenges and arcade games to try out, as well as story mode, map maker, and multiplayer. It's nice to try and get the best scores in Arcade Mode, where you play pre-selected matches with their own description and the like. Tons of characters to unlock in each game too, so if collecting is a thing of yours, you should love this and Lego Star Wars!