Dealing with Eltshan and the Cross Knights

It is.

If you know what you're doing, Sigurd solo is easy. In that playthrough I forgot about the SKL ring for that fight and Light Sword for ranged enemies. Not sure about a Celice solo though, figured Arion would require too much luck to get past him.

Arione actually isn't too bad. Just lure him out and have Celice retreat to the castle. Honestly, the hardest part of my Sigurd/Celice solo has been getting Tyrfing because Celice got res screwed so he's put to sleep by that bishop even with the res ring.

Edited by Sirius

Arione actually isn't too bad. Just lure him out and have Celice retreat to the castle. Honestly, the hardest part of my Sigurd/Celice solo has been getting Tyrfing because Celice got res screwed so he's put to sleep by that bishop even with the res ring.

Right, the sleep staves too though I guess there's the barrier sword if you allow recruitment of Laylea and get it from the village

Anyway, lure the Cross Knights with Levin and then talk to Elto with Lachesis with some assistance from Sylvia if needed.

Edited by Sirius

It is.

If you know what you're doing, Sigurd solo is easy. In that playthrough I forgot about the SKL ring for that fight and Light Sword for ranged enemies. Not sure about a Celice solo though, figured Arion would require too much luck to get past him.

Wow, so it is. I'm trying not to spoil too much of the game myself, so I avoid most info about it, but wow. I may give this a shot later on.

When you kill everything with one person, that person's weapons tend to get critical very quickly. IIRC, on the one FE4 draft I did, Sigurd's Silver Sword had critical on it by late Chapter 2. And that was with a couple of other people getting kills too.

When you kill everything with one person, that person's weapons tend to get critical very quickly. IIRC, on the one FE4 draft I did, Sigurd's Silver Sword had critical on it by late Chapter 2. And that was with a couple of other people getting kills too.

...The weapons can gain Critical? ...Perhaps I should go look into a few more game-play mechanics before I get to Gen2.

Remember how Jamka sitting in the forest was a dick against you in Ch1. My most recent (unfinished) run turned him into a dick against Elt and co. After some quick video editting of footage from ~February, I present:

I should have equipped the Silver Bow but I forgot. I also cut out irrelevant player phase action.

Edited by Balcerzak

...The weapons can gain Critical? ...Perhaps I should go look into a few more game-play mechanics before I get to Gen2.

Upon 50 kills yes. It's denoted by the star number you have when you view the weapon's stats. Sigurd's Silver Sword is a popular candidate for this.