Do you create the my unit charatcer or do you just pick a selected character?

You create the character by selecting various characteristics. You pick a gender, one of three body sizes, one of five faces and one of five haristyles depending on the body size and gender, one of 20 hair colors, and one of five voices depending on gender. You also get to input a name and birthday, and choose a best stat and worst stat.

Edited by Othin

You create the character by selecting various characteristics. You pick a gender, one of three body sizes, one of five faces and one of five haristyles depending on the body size and gender, one of 20 hair colors, and one of five voices depending on gender, and one of three voices depending on gender. You also get to input a name and birthday, and choose a best stat and worst stat.

what?

You create the character by selecting various characteristics. You pick a gender, one of three body sizes, one of five faces and one of five haristyles depending on the body size and gender, one of 20 hair colors, and one of five voices depending on gender. You also get to input a name and birthday, and choose a best stat and worst stat.

When you choose the best and worst stat does it affect growth rate for that stat?

When you choose the best and worst stat does it affect growth rate for that stat?

Yes. It also has smaller effects on other stat growth rates, as listed here: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_growth_m.html

Similarly, it has some effect on the MU's personal caps for different stats, a new feature shared by all units but variable for MU. For base stats, though, only the best and worst are affected.

Fixed. Five, not three.

So five for each gender for a total of ten different voice actors? Or just five in total? (3+2 or w/e)

So five for each gender for a total of ten different voice actors? Or just five in total? (3+2 or w/e)

Each gender has a set of five options, but the last choice for each gender is mute, so it's only eight voice actors plus silent, I think. Might be another ambiguous overlapping option or two.

Each gender has a set of five options, but the last choice for each gender is mute, so it's only eight voice actors plus silent, I think. Might be another ambiguous overlapping option or two.

How is the my character when he's mute? Must be weird maring someone

Priest: Do you take this man to be your husband?

Woman: Yes

Priest: And you you take her to be your beloved wife?

My unit:...................

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone made a video showcasing all the different body/hair/face/etc options yet? I know there's one that showcase only the 2nd (I think) body type floating around, but not much else.

Man really want to see the various combinations in artwork form

How is the my character when he's mute? Must be weird maring someone

Priest: Do you take this man to be your husband?

Woman: Yes

Priest: And you you take her to be your beloved wife?

My unit:...................

Apparently that's how it works.

Other voice options also cause slight adjustments in word choice, it seems.