Best/Worst in the Series: Round 143

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: Lightning Speed

Worst: FE10!Guard

I've never got that to work, ever. It only seems to work in Sephiran's chapter with his spirits, and it's not helping you out there at all.

Edited by CR-S01

Best: Lightning Speed

Worst: Guard

I've never got that to work, ever. It only seems to work in Sephiran's chapter with his spirits, and it's not helping you out there at all.

You mean FE10's Guard, right? Because FE9 also had a skill named Guard, but it had a different effect.

I think the only time I've seen Guard activate between Sothe and Micaiah in FE10 was when I want Soren to drop a meteor on her. Which, in other words, was not helpful to me. :dry:

I think the only time I've seen Guard activate between Sothe and Micaiah in FE10 was when I want Soren to drop a meteor on her. Which, in other words, was not helpful to me. :dry:

I've pretty much never seen Guard activate, mainly because I try to avoid ending up in situations where it would have a chance of doing so (read: trying not to let Micaiah get attacked unless it's a mage).

Edited by Golden Cucco

I've pretty much never seen Guard activate, mainly because I try to avoid ending up in situations where it would have a chance of doing so (read: trying not to let Micaiah get attacked unless it's a mage).

Hahaha. :lol: I think unlocking one of the secret things on your 2nd playthrough onward in FE10 requires you to attack Micaiah with Soren. A meteor tome was pretty much the only way I was going to be able to have that matchup happen. At the time, I wasn't sure whether Soren needed to actually hit Micaiah with the meteor or just activate their convo, so I was battle saving and restarting until Guard decided not to activate and Soren hit Micaiah instead of Sothe. It was pretty annoying. Although I do think I've seen it activate in the Sephiran fight if I don't clear out all the spirits.