Rate the Unit, Day 46: Palla

She still has better bases than Catria, no matter how large/small the leads. Is what anyone has said in this topic factually invalid? Unless it is, why does it matter? As we've seen in other RTUs, people put different weight on different things, so for some people Palla's better bases might actually matter, while for others they might not be big enough to matter.

Edited by bottlegnomes

the better bases honestly don't really matter in H2, which I think is what this rating thingy is for

H5 is a different matter but that's not the point of the ratings

Edited by General Horace

I don't think it's an issue if the rater gave Palla a score not outrageously higher than Catria's before factoring in biases

Like they may mention bases and ranks separately but if all Palla is winning is around a point or less then it's not really counted separately

But yeah. stuff that's been mentioned. Bases/ranks, closer to promotion. Loses to Catria by 40% speed but at her jointime, bases/ranks--especially the ranks-- edge out growths as an advantage IMO, so I'll just give her .5 over what I gave Catria.

5.5/10 and I'll gave her the same .5 bias I gave to Catria too because Palla's pretty cool. 6/10

Edited by Fat Bunny

I don't think it's an issue if the rater gave Palla a score not outrageously higher than Catria's before factoring in biases

oh lol I didn't even realize that we'd done Catria already

I'm not bitching about scores here - and it's not a factual inaccuracy - it just bothered me that this particular bullet was getting such regular attention. It's not like one guy said it, it's a distinct trend to explicitly point out that one strength.

oh lol I didn't even realize that we'd done Catria already

I'm not bitching about scores here - and it's not a factual inaccuracy - it just bothered me that this particular bullet was getting such regular attention. It's not like one guy said it, it's a distinct trend to explicitly point out that one strength.

It is still a point in her favor, even if it is incredibly minor. But fair enough.

Weapon ranks count as part of her bases, in my rating.

In your rating, sure, but since when were you ever the person I was complaining about? :P

OrangeCrush is usually just mad all the time.

As for Palla, even though the rating is done... I think she stands out slightly better, but I can sort of see how one could kind of conclude Catria > Palla if they think a lot higher on long-term.