What kind of phone do you have?

I lost my phone ;~;

It was a Sony Ericsson Walkman and it was a slidy phone (that was fun to play around with) so the screen was bare the whole time which is really inconvenient.

It slipped out of my phone pocket during a hike but it must've gotten stolen because we couldn't find it again.

a Nokia quite similar to Horace's.

a friend of mine once told me it isn't a phone, because it can't even take pictures.

I told him it has a flashlight, so it must be a phone...

Whase, if it makes calls then it's a phone, basically. If the flashlight thing worked then landlines wouldn't be phones!

Anyway, a Sony Xperia Arc. I like it! :3: (On a side note, Android is one of the only open-source things I like)

But I have an iPod Touch that can text so that's close enough I guess.

A-Are you kidding?

I have a pink Samsung Tocco Lite. Touchscreen, camera, MP3 player... but it doesn't have apps, and all these new fangled phones with fancy apps and multi-touch are enticing me ;-; Just when i thought my phone was new! Darn app phones and smartphones and blah blah blah might as well get a phone-size computer that can make texts and calls.......

A-Are you kidding?

If you have a wifi connection you're able to text with the iPod Touch. :O

I have an iPhone 3GS. Nothing wrong with the phone itself, but nobody makes awesome cases for iPhone 3's anymore. Only 4's. <_<