[FE10] Girls Draft

nano

sad.gif I wanted to join sad.gif

Sorry the number of slots are so low. I was thinking of doing 4, but then the number of units is a bit too small. Maybe I should have allowed every unit to be drafted twice...

You can still join the Boy's draft... That one will probably fit 5 players.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2-E 2 turns

Marcia drops Goddess!Neph on the lower level. I didn't Bexp her straight to third tier since I'll need some for Marcia later on. She has enough evade and defense to survive the lower mob and weakens Ludveck for Marcia to kill.

Have you tried placing Neph near Ludveck and double Wrath Crtkill him for a 1 turn?

Sorry the number of slots are so low. I was thinking of doing 4, but then the number of units is a bit too small. Maybe I should have allowed every unit to be drafted twice...

You can still join the Boy's draft... That one will probably fit 5 players.

Yes, count me in as soon as you create it gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Have you tried placing Neph near Ludveck and double Wrath Crtkill him for a 1 turn?

Yes, count me in as soon as you create it gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

That's an interesting idea. I probably have enough Bexp in the GM to spare some for Neph, so maybe I'll just get her to level 14 or so and have a try.

Unfortunately she doesn't have enough attack to do it, unless I get her to third tier. But then she wouldn't get in wrath range anymore.

Unfortunately she doesn't have enough attack to do it, unless I get her to third tier. But then she wouldn't get in wrath range anymore.

The idea is having her Wrath Crtkill Ludveck with enough Str + Steel Grtlance. She deals 2dmg to him at base level (with Stl Grtlance, of course), and he deals 26dmg to her (Neph has 32HP at base). The thing is having Neph get enough str, like 6 procs, that are somehow easy and doable in EM, due to bunches of BEXP levels (as soon as she caps skl, sp and res) and EXP gained. Try not having her get so much def though.

Third tier Neph would probably dodge Ludveck or get low dmg 8S

The idea is having her Wrath Crtkill Ludveck with enough Str + Steel Grtlance. She deals 2dmg to him at base level (with Stl Grtlance, of course), and he deals 26dmg to her (Neph has 32HP at base). The thing is having Neph get enough str, like 6 procs, that are somehow easy and doable in EM, due to bunches of BEXP levels (as soon as she caps skl, sp and res) and EXP gained. Try not having her get so much def though.

Third tier Neph would probably dodge Ludveck or get low dmg 8S

The thunder sage moves on EM, so Ludveck actually attacks at range...

The thunder sage moves on EM, so Ludveck actually attacks at range...

Oh...I almost forgot that, that's why I failed to 1 turn it in a past draft...

Well, then you can pull the 2 turn, Javs + 1 range attack by third tier...

Don't treat her that bad...why didn't you give her an energy drop, and better lv. ups?

Well I didn't have one... I gave her a shield though. Her level ups weren't bad. It's just that she never gains str through Bexp, hence the picture. I rigged some Bexp levels for her, so her stats are quite passable now.

Drafted units: Ike, Mist, Nephenee, Lethe, Lyre

3-P 9 turns

Only has Ike to work with. Eventually got boxed in by ranged enemies at some point and delayed killing the boss. Could have been 8 if the tiger kills the boss, but he moves aside and leaves it for Ike for some reason. I guess it's a good AI trait normally, but not so much for LTC.

3-1 5+4

I can't possibly beat the chapter with just Ike and Boyd (due to the many forced fodders), so Titania's help is enlisted. Still could not finish in three though, I always end up one enemy short because Ike has no range.

3-2 3 turns

Neph kills the boss with a crit.

3-3 8 turns

Neph went for the top crates, Ike the top right, Gatrie bottom two and Mist the rest. Mist is not doubled and faces 40-50 hit rates, so she survives fine by constantly munching on vulneraries.

3-4 7 turns

Celerity Ike and Pass Neph rushes ahead. Lethe and Lyre box in the two swordmasters and did some kickboxing.

3-5 3 turns

Neph crits the boss.

3-6 7 turns

Fiona with Paragon got some decent exp off the initial island. Sothe went top and Miccy went through mid.

3-7 12 turns

More strike training for the cats. Did not bother with Lehran. Zihark got recruited with a bunch of stuff.

3-8 5 turns

Neph got a Javelin forge with crit that one rounds the generals and has 40 crit on Septimus. Everything worked out. Also Mist is finally tier 3. Her strength is really not that spectacular though, mostly relying on the Florette.

3-9 3 turns

Marcia caps str spd and def, and got crowned.

3-10 5 turns

Lethe got bumped to 30 to help with damage output. Lyre's growths are not compatible with Bexp though, so I'm not sure what I can do with her.

3-11 4 turns

Marcia ferried Ike. Sigrun got some amazing level ups, totally redeeming her failures in my last game.

3-12 2 turns

This is where Fiona's horse actually matters. I think only Fiona and Jill can two-turn.

3-13 4 turns

Fiona circled around the right hand side. I can give her boots to save one turn, but I think having it on Ike saves two turns, so...

3-E 6 turns

Kill kill kill. Lyre with paragon gained tons of exp, she will be getting rend next chapter.

Total: 166

Spilt:

Greil: Ike, Mist, Nephenee, Lyre

Silver: Micaiah, Sothe, Sigrun, Sanaki

Hawk: Marcia, Fiona, Lethe

Edited by nano

4-P 3 turns

Sigrun with Celerity and the Spear cleans out the boss units. Sanaki got Exp.

4-1 4 turns

Boots Ike did most of the work. Mist went left while Lyre and Neph went right. Lyre is now SS strike.

4-2 5 turns

I don't know what I'd do this chapter without Marcia, especially since there is no Reyson. Pegasus I wuv u. wub.gif

Lethe tried out Parablossom. The exp gain is a lot lower than Lyre though, who only had Paragon on. Not sure what the deal is.

4-3 5 turns

Once again Miccy has to deal with best bio, leaving the warrior at poor hit rate. I had to reset for best bio on him as well to compensate. In other news, Sigrun with forges and Pavise/Miracle laughed at crossbows,

4-4 6 turns

Pass on Ike, Celerity on Neph.

Lyre did the lower left room, Neph did the top rooms, Mist cleaned the corridors while Ike emptied out the throne room. Lyre had precisely enough move to take the last remaining armor at top after running all the way up.

4-5 3 turns

There are laguz blocking the way on turn 2, which means I need to either get a second Pass (which costs two turns to get, and this is the only place so far where I find it useful) or have a sage do some sieging .Unfortunately I have neither.

4-E 7 turns (2+1+1+1+2)

Both Degh and Sephiran took me two rescue charges to pull off the one-turn, since Leanne is not that effective. Fortunately I have two staff users, so Miccy can repair the staff.

Maybe I could have saved a charge by rescuing Leanne and have her chant Ike to attack twice in 4-E-3. Not sure if that'd work or not.

Total: 195 + 4 penalty (3-1)

Edited by nano