Who's your favorite Fire Emblem Main Character

Marth for me. Ike is also another great contender. xD

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaf. He's not perfect, he's pretty emotional and he gets pushed around by August and Dorias, but still, he's a hero!

Marth, Ike and Kakarot are the most epic heros ever devised. Nuff said.

You already said that, more or less.

Not sure, I've just been paying more attention to side characters recently.

Characters like them are absolute special cases which is why they prevail at anything.

And that explains you repeating yourself, HOW?

They're like mountains. Impenetrable. Nothing can stand in their way. Nothing.

And they always love a good challenge, like it's a sparring match. They're epic and u know it!

EDIT: Caring heart is what gives them strength to prevail at anything, and care for their companions is what gives them strength to wipe away any trace of evil. They are the warriors of light brought from the heavens. Always wanting to test themselves to overcome any challenge like a kids game with no fear is why they prevail at anything.

Edited by アイネ

Marth never wanted to test himself. He hated fighting and had innocent views, trying to to avoid fighting Camus and trying to talk it out with Hardin. It's only really in FE11 that he's noble, FE1 and 3 portray him as more childlike, I can't say anything regarding FE12... curse you, moonspeak!

Marth never wanted to test himself. He hated fighting and had innocent views, trying to to avoid fighting Camus and trying to talk it out with Hardin. It's only really in FE11 that he's noble, FE1 and 3 portray him as more childlike, I can't say anything regarding FE12... curse you, moonspeak!

True. But he did it for a good cause. ^^

----

EDIT: I would say all this for Samus as well. She spooks the hell out of even Halo. Fighting in distant galaxies not being afraid of anything. Even though her pay is small. Especially with Metroid Prime 2. Play that and see what I mean.

Edited by アイネ

Ike. Why? He fights for his friends. He's just freakin awesome, and he don't need to be no noble to star in FE.

Totally. :awesome:

wow you could at least pretend to care about other's opinions

this thread is just a transparent attempt to go on and on about how much you love marth and ike and how wet they make you

MY favourite main character is Rickard because he's adooooorable, fuck the h8ers

wow you could at least pretend to care about other's opinions

this thread is just a transparent attempt to go on and on about how much you love marth and ike and how wet they make you

You're right.

"They're awesome!"

"Blah blah blah"

"They're awesome!"

"You already said that."

"They're awesome!"

"Why do you keep saying that?"

"THEY'RE AWESOME!"

A sack of potatoes makes a better Knight than Eliwood.

This kind of depends on gameplay and character-wise, because I do have a lot of favorites:

I like Haar a lot because he's a bad ass. He's lazy, like me, but he gets shit done okay not so much like me.

Then there's Wendell. He's a pope. He's a Hero.

I also like Nolan mainly because he thinks more than just as a combat unit. He's a unit that likes literature, for example. I respect that.

Edited by Colonel M

Marcus.

Being 80 in fe6, and still asswhooping for over half the game in NM if epic.

ANd in fe7, he asswhoops the entire game with his bare hands.

Also, Sigurd.

So broken, you can't finish ch5 without killing him (and most of 1st gen, but w/e)

Also, Leaf is nice, since he tries to do what he does.

And is a shitty lord, that's actually useful during one of the most tedious/hard parts of fe5.

Also, I like fe9 Tits and fe10 Miccy is beginning to work for me.

Also, this is fftf, we reserve the right to tell the OP to STFU about Marth.

Eliwood had potential, and a potential mount.

Thats better than Roy!

MY favourite main character is Rickard because he's adooooorable, fuck the h8ers

Jarod is my favorite main character.

Eliwood had potential, and a potential mount.

Thats better than Roy!

Eliwood has about as much potential as Roy, they are both almost exactly identical in everything until promotion.