Question about DLC

From what I've read and seen, Anna felt disturbances in the other worlds. She sends Krom (can't get used to call him Chrom yet) perhaps to prevent them from bringing their conflicts to Krom's world? That's just a theory, I'm not 100%.

I had a question to... if a character changes into Demon Fighter or Bride... and then they reclass into something else... are they able to choose that class again or no? If no, I think it is best to be Demon Fighter and Bride after getting the character the skills you want. That way, you're not wasting the awesome talents of the Demon Fighter.......... and.... Bride. I hope they change the name of that class. e_e

Edited by Andreyas

(can't get used to call him Chrom yet)

That's good, because there is nothing whatsoever to indicate Chrom as the more likely localization than Krom or Chrome or Clam.

I haven't read Anna's explanation, but the heroes are all magical talismans that hold the power to summon spirits in the image of the original heroes.

Together, these talismans hold enough power to rival nations in the "real world".

Edited by VincentASM