A question about weapon ranks and class changing

spoon98

If you download the Spotpass chapters, they'll appear on the map without you being able to access them. Once you finish Ch. 25, the paths to those sidequests will appear.

1 Prologue

25 Chapters

18 Sidequests

6 Spotpass

1 Endgame

So you'll unlock it right before the final chapter.

so then how come some of those characters are crap?

Edited by spoon98

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask the developers. Stat-wise, they seem pretty average for their levels. It's not like they're completely useless.

well im noticing theirs one or two of them that are crap i didint want to leave the impression they were all crap just a slect few like wolt

well im noticing theirs one or two of them that are crap i didint want to leave the impression they were all crap just a slect few like wolt

ik their isint multiplayer but can you still vs bots that are using your spotpass team?

If the units have pretty bad stats, it might be the developers joking around or giving a nod of how bad those units were in their native game. Dadga's stats are good for a laugh.

There aren't any bots to fight against. The best you could do is play a bunch of Spotpass battles. The Lv.20 battles are quite fun if they end up on certain maps. Since your Spotpass team is limited to 10, including your MU, you could just do 10v10 fights against a few of those teams.

Valhart and Inverse aren't Spotpass units. They're counted as regular units, although they're only available via Spotpass because of their sidequests. Beating the final chapter just marks the game as "completed", but leaves that map open to challenge again. There's a reason for that, as beating the final chapter updates the "final" Fame count for the file for the game to consider when you start a new file (will take the highest value). So yes, you can continue playing after you beat the game. Considering that if you don't do any sort of grinding, a few of those Spotpass teams are quite difficult...

Could you stop using the wrong homophone? It's starting to get annoying... The one you should be using is "there", not "their".

I don't know why you haven't figured it out yet, but yes, the team you form is a bot team that can go against other teams. Valhart and Inverse's sidequests are actually playable as soon as you unlock Chapter 25. Beating the game before going to their sidequests does nothing special and just sends things back to exactly how they were before you went through the final chapter.

Edit: And yeah, what Sage said. The lack of capitalization and punctuation is also pretty bad.

Edited by Only My Unit

I don't know why you haven't figured it out yet, but yes, the team you form is a bot team that can go against other teams.

i guess you missed my earlier post i was talking like shadow dragon like i set up a team local pick the map and then fight them i wasin't sure if they kept that for local not my team created and they are

If the units have pretty bad stats, it might be the developers joking around or giving a nod of how bad those units were in their native game. Dadga's stats are good for a laugh.

There aren't any bots to fight against. The best you could do is play a bunch of Spotpass battles. The Lv.20 battles are quite fun if they end up on certain maps. Since your Spotpass team is limited to 10, including your MU, you could just do 10v10 fights against a few of those teams.

Valhart and Inverse aren't Spotpass units. They're counted as regular units, although they're only available via Spotpass because of their sidequests. Beating the final chapter just marks the game as "completed", but leaves that map open to challenge again. There's a reason for that, as beating the final chapter updates the "final" Fame count for the file for the game to consider when you start a new file (will take the highest value). So yes, you can continue playing after you beat the game. Considering that if you don't do any sort of grinding, a few of those Spotpass teams are quite difficult...

Could you stop using the wrong homophone? It's starting to get annoying... The one you should be using is "there", not "their".

what are some challenging fights?

To clarify: Gangrel, Valhart, Inverse, etc. are available after Ch25. Walt, Dagda, Sigurd, etc. are available anytime after Ch3, whenever you're strong enough to beat them. The DLC characters - Marth, Celice, Eirika, etc. - are available anytime after Ch4, if you can beat their maps.

Also to clarify: "multi-posting" means posting multiple times consecutively like you've been doing.

Edited by Othin

To clarify: Gangrel, Valhart, Inverse, etc. are available after Ch25. Walt, Dagda, Sigurd, etc. are available anytime after Ch3, whenever you're strong enough to beat them. The DLC characters - Marth, Celice, Eirika, etc. - are available anytime after Ch4, if you can beat their maps.

Also to clarify: "multi-posting" means posting multiple times consecutively like you've been doing.

So wait how come certain spot pass characters you can get before chapter 25 or is it just that first spotpass because it isint mentioned it's avaliable after 25 since te first one mentioned starts from the may 2 one?

So wait how come certain spot pass characters you can get before chapter 25 or is it just that first spotpass because it isint mentioned it's avaliable after 25 since te first one mentioned starts from the may 2 one?

There are multiple kinds of SpotPass. The kind where you download past-game characters as skirmishes are available anytime. The kind where you get entirely new chapters for important FE13 characters like Gangrel are only available at endgame.

There are multiple kinds of SpotPass. The kind where you download past-game characters as skirmishes are available anytime. The kind where you get entirely new chapters for important FE13 characters like Gangrel are only available at endgame.

But didin't you say that Shadow dragon, genology,etc were after chapter 25? I understand dlc because thats simple but the spotpass is still kind of confusing.

But didin't you say that Shadow dragon, genology,etc were after chapter 25? I understand dlc because thats simple but the spotpass is still kind of confusing.

No. I said the opposite.

After Ch3, there's a Wireless option on the world map menu where you can access SpotPass stuff. You can use this to download SpotPass content and to summon past-game SpotPass teams to the field, where you can battle them whenever you want. You can also use it to make the SpotPass sidequests appear, where you recruit characters like Gangrel and Valhart, but you can't reach those sidequests until after Ch25.

No. I said the opposite.

After Ch3, there's a Wireless option on the world map menu where you can access SpotPass stuff. You can use this to download SpotPass content and to summon past-game SpotPass teams to the field, where you can battle them whenever you want. You can also use it to make the SpotPass sidequests appear, where you recruit characters like Gangrel and Valhart, but you can't reach those sidequests until after Ch25.

so you are saying that before chapter 25 and after 3 i can only battle them but once i complete 25 i can do their sidequest and actually gain them as my own unit right?