A question about weapon ranks and class changing

spoon98

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't remarry if one of the spouses falls in battle. Each unit can only have 1 S-ranked support. They actually don't die, but are functionally disabled for the rest of the game.

You can only produce 1 Mark in a file, and that's with the MU you create for that run. All other MUs are guests and act like Spotpass/DLC units; they can't support.

You can only produce 1 Mark in a file, and that's with the MU you create for that run. All other MUs are guests and act like Spotpass/DLC units; they can't support.

can i have as many other MU from spotpasss as i want and how does it increase per stat is their a formula?

You can store up to 99 MUs. It should be noted that the unit storage is also shared by DLC and SpotPass units. For how many you can have active (including Spotpass and DLC), I think the number I've seen floating around is 20. Since the storage is shared between your files, you can create a bunch of new games, progress up to a certain and record their stats. Then in another file, hire them. You can build yourself an army of MUs, although only the 1 you created for that file will be able to support.

No formula that I know of. Increasing Move has a massive impact on cost. DLC!Marth, with maxed stats, most skills learned and Move +2 from the Boots costs 128600G.

If I'm deciphering that right, you're asking if Inverse can pass down Dark Blessing to Mark and if it allows the unit to use Dark Magic while not a Dark Mage/Sorcerer as long as they're in a class that uses Tomes? If so, yes to both questions.

Is inverse like valhart with passing her tome skill and for tome wielder using dark too that doesn't matter the class so long as they can use tomes

Yes, any tome using class can use Dark with Dark Blessing.

Dark Valkyrie!

You can store up to 99 MUs. It should be noted that the unit storage is also shared by DLC and SpotPass units. For how many you can have active (including Spotpass and DLC), I think the number I've seen floating around is 20. Since the storage is shared between your files, you can create a bunch of new games, progress up to a certain and record their stats. Then in another file, hire them. You can build yourself an army of MUs, although only the 1 you created for that file will be able to support.

No formula that I know of. Increasing Move has a massive impact on cost. DLC!Marth, with maxed stats, most skills learned and Move +2 from the Boots costs 128600G.

Is this 99 limit of spotpass dlc and purchased MU shared with the regulare characters and their children? does this mean everytime i complete one of the skills or class item dlcs i have to kill them to get another? and i can purchase one of my units from another file too right?

Is this 99 limit of spotpass dlc and purchased MU shared with the regulare characters and their children? does this mean everytime i complete one of the skills or class item dlcs i have to kill them to get another? and i can purchase one of my units from another file too right?

The list of 99 is in a seperate list in the game from your current team. Your current team can have only 20 units that are either recruited MUs, SpotPass units, or DLC units.

It doesn't matter if your DLC gives yoiu a skill or class change item - those items go to your inventory. You will, however, decide whether you want to keep your DLC unit. If you want to keep your DLC unit (or StreetPass MU or SpotPass unit) and you already have 20 of those, you'll have to kill one existing unit.

If you want to have the unit registered in the list of 99, there is no extra effort needed - it will be done automatically. If the list is already full, the one unit that is not locked and lowest in purchase value will be removed from the list. (Logically, if you lock all 99 units, then the new unit is the only one that is not locked and will be removed. I haven't tried this, though.)

And yes, the list is shared among all save files. Of course, your own My Unit (and other MUs you've trained) is going to be very expensive, costing as much as above 130000G if the MU has all available skills learned and boots applied.

Alright, my fault in using such a misleading word. Kill, not in the in-game sense of "not available forever".

But then, if the unit that goes away does not have their stats updated in the list, then the "current" version of that unit is still gone, no?

(Or, alternatively, the unit that goes is not locked in the list and happens to be the lowest-valued one.)

Edited by nocturnal YL

But then, if the unit that goes away does not have their stats updated in the list, then the "current" version of that unit is still gone, no?

Correct.

I should also clarify that it doesn't mean allowing them to be defeated in battle, either; you simply delete them.

ok thanks hey i have asked alot of Qs at this point and out of curiosity could we form an FAQ using some of these Q and A's to help others too? and thanks to everyone for anwsering all my Qs

that one leads to spoilers though right? im talking one specifically to the gameplay and helping explain new stuff like alms dlc and how acquiring their items one time use

and all spotpass and dlc characters can still class change to any class still right?

Edited by spoon98

Spoilers are hidden. It's mostly gameplay.

Bonus characters can reclass to anything, yes.

Edited by Othin

You have to delete the old character when recruiting the new character; that's the only time you get the option.

can i have multuple dlc characters and transfer them to another file too?

hey i saw on sidequest some of the spotpass is after chapter 25. Does that mean i have to get to 25 to be able to unlock it or when they appear randomly? If that is when i unlock them how may chapters (not including the prologue and endgame) are their

If you download the Spotpass chapters, they'll appear on the map without you being able to access them. Once you finish Ch. 25, the paths to those sidequests will appear.

1 Prologue

25 Chapters

18 Sidequests

6 Spotpass

1 Endgame

So you'll unlock it right before the final chapter.