I don't understand why nearly everyone has these huge-ass signature images.

Meteor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm siding with Fox, kthx.

*giggles*

Yeah, the stupidly big sigs annoy me, especially when the same one is the primary poster in a thread. I'd say if the post isn't bigger than the sig, you've got some problems.

I'd say if the post isn't bigger than the sig, you've got some problems.

That's kinda stupid to say, since the limit for sigs is 550x300. If somebody decides to go for a sig as big as that, or somewhere near that, then a lot of his/her posts will be smaller than the sig.

OH NOEZ, PROBLEMZ

That's kinda stupid to say, since the limit for sigs is 550x300. If somebody decides to go for a sig as big as that, or somewhere near that, then a lot of his/her posts will be smaller than the sig.

OH NOEZ, PROBLEMZ

Well, Wist could pull it off, assuming Wist got over its general hatred of the world (I forgot which gender Wist is, but knowing Wist, probably didn't tell us).

No one said you had to have as big of a sig as possible. You don't even need to have a sig. If your sig goes no further then the Member #, Fav FE, Location, Member title, ect. on the side on a one-line post, I'd say you are good as gold. When your sig can fill pretty much an entire page, that's when I start to get annoyed.

Start to, not completely annoyed, and besides, I only vent my feelings when someone else starts the complaint.

No one said you had to have as big of a sig as possible. You don't even need to have a sig. If your sig goes no further then the Member #, Fav FE, Location, Member title, ect. on the side on a one-line post, I'd say you are good as gold. When your sig can fill pretty much an entire page, that's when I start to get annoyed.

No one said it, but when the limit is high like this, people tend to do it.

And that's really...you know, silly. Nobody said you need to have a sig, but a lot of people like to. Myself, I like to match my sig with my avatar (it's changed temporarily right now, don't mind it). A lot of other people like to show their interests in their sigs, or quote something awesome/funny.

I haven't seen any sig that can fill pretty much an entire page, anyway. If there was such a huge sig, surely the member guilty of it would have been notified.