The Resistance V

Elieson

Right, so, Proto and Slayer can't be the spy team because of the four person mission. I know I'm not a spy, therefore there must be at least one spy on the current mission. In other words, exactly what I said in my last post.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about the current 3 man mission that is currently in play. I thought that was the one she was talking about, not the 4 man mission.

I meant that there is 4 people to be chosen for the 3 man proposal. 1 spy and 3 resistance

It was. Look. I've said this twice now. The people currently not on that mission are me, Proto, and Slayer. It is impossible for Proto and Slayer to be the spy team since they were both not on a mission that was sab'd. I know that I'm town, meaning that in the group of people that is not on the mission there can at most be on spy, meaning that in the group of people that is on the mission there must be at least one spy.

Round Prop [3.1]: Mission [3] by [scorri]<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Team: Bluedoom, Shinori, scorri, Tableskitty<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); "><br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Results:<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); "><br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Cooperate<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Cooperate<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Cooperate<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Sabotage<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Mission [Fails]

Spies lead, 2:1

Sabbed mission two

Sabbed mission one was me scorri and proto.

Proto and slayer isn't plausible but as I was thinking Scorri/slayer is most likely the most probable one here with scorri sabbing both the first mission and the third mission and slayer choosing to not sab the second mission when he was with bluedoom.

Therefore since I am town and I currently see bluedoom as town I'm adding him to the list of my crew. Now out of the rest of you I was originally suspicious of IET but with the new evidence I have come across from the most recent failure along with the most recent votes that have happened I see IET as more town than you other three, which then brings us to this team we have here.

That's my though process anyway.

And I am sticking with the fact that I know I'm town and therefore will not vote that mission as it has at least one spy on it for sure. Honestly my guess for the scum team is either Proto/Tables or Shinori/Tables, but it could be Shinori/x where x is one of tables marth and slayer.

Round Prop [3.1]: Mission [3] by [scorri]<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Team: Bluedoom, Shinori, scorri, Tableskitty<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); "><br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Results:<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); "><br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Cooperate<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Cooperate<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Cooperate<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Sabotage<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Mission [Fails]

Spies lead, 2:1

Sabbed mission two

Sabbed mission one was me scorri and proto.

Proto and slayer isn't plausible but as I was thinking Scorri/slayer is most likely the most probable one here with scorri sabbing both the first mission and the third mission and slayer choosing to not sab the second mission when he was with bluedoom.

Therefore since I am town and I currently see bluedoom as town I'm adding him to the list of my crew. Now out of the rest of you I was originally suspicious of IET but with the new evidence I have come across from the most recent failure along with the most recent votes that have happened I see IET as more town than you other three, which then brings us to this team we have here.

That's my though process anyway.

Wtf happened with this post?

Round Prop [4.3] Mission [2] by [shinori]

Team: Bluedoom, Tableskitty, Shinori

Yes: Bluedoom, Shinori, Tableskitty

No: scorri, Luster Purge, SlayerX

Result: Yes - 3 / No - 3

Proposal [Fails]

Tableskitty, your turn to choose.

Edited by Elieson

Okay, I knew Slayer and Scorri would be voting no. Proto, I need to know your thoughts first. But there's actually something else more urgent to deal with, and I only just realised it works.

Bluedoom, please use Strong Leader. Right now, if Slayer is a spy, we've auto-lost, as he can NC my proposal and then make a proposal with a spy on it, and win. I'm confident enough Slayer is a spy that I don't want to take the chance. Unfortunately, I'm not confident Shinori isn't, but... we have to assume one of them isn't. I'd rather assume it's Shinori.

The proposal is then your choice. But I still think our best bet is Me/You/Proto. I'd be tolerant of anything except You/Slayer/Someone, though.

Your logic makes sense. Since scorri sabotaged the first mission, Slayer hoped that she would have sabotaged the second mission by default while he cooperates. However, that logic also holds for a Shinori/Slayer duo, which is why I voted No to this mission. Right now, my suspicion list looks something like Slayer > scorri > Shinori > I eat tables > Blues > Proto. I would prefer to have a team with the last three in it. With Slayer (obvscum from my point of view) voting No to the latest proposal, Shinori looks much more Resistanceish, so I'll be voting No to ANY team with scorri or Slayer.

I would still prefer to keep Shinori out until we enter the 4-man mission, but I doubt my opinions will change once we reach that stage, so we might as well bring him along this time if players want him more than they want Proto/Blues/I eat tables.

Oh, and

ATTENTION, BLUES

Bluedoom, please use Strong Leader. Right now, if Slayer is a spy, we've auto-lost, as he can NC my proposal and then make a proposal with a spy on it, and win.

We need bolded red text because he might not read everything.

Also

ATTENTION, ALL PLAYERS (except Slayer, I guess :P)

Vote Yes for the next proposal (I eat tables') because if Slayer is a Spy, he'll auto-win if this proposal gets rejected, since even if Blues takes over, he can use No Confidence on it.

I would also advise every single player to give their opinions on who they want on the team. Saying that X and Y are scummy does not tell us anything. If you're happy with any mission that doesn't have X or Y, then it would be nice if you can state that clearly.

lol, I just noticed I said I'll be voting No to any team with scorri/Slayer. Er, I mean, I don't want them to be in the mission but I'll have to vote Yes since Spy!Slayer will guarantee victory if the proposal gets rejected.

Actually, I refuse to use Strong Leader this round because:

I can always use it next round anyway if Slayer uses NC this round, which means he can't propose in proposal 4.5. However if he doesn't use NC this round and saves it for the last, then that means you need to make sure that this proposal passes. Considering the fact that Shinori would not want Proto in the proposal, and that Proto is willing to make a team of you, me and Shinroi pass, I think we should go with that team. That's 4 against two, so yeah.

Actually, I refuse to use Strong Leader this round because:

I can always use it next round anyway if Slayer uses NC this round, which means he can't propose in proposal 4.5. However if he doesn't use NC this round and saves it for the last, then that means you need to make sure that this proposal passes. Considering the fact that Shinori would not want Proto in the proposal, and that Proto is willing to make a team of you, me and Shinroi pass, I think we should go with that team. That's 4 against two, so yeah.

Uh, I'm pretty sure you can't use it AFTER the leadership passes to Slayer unless you want to be the leader AFTER Slayer, by which time we'll have lost. idk, you'll have to ask Elieson, but just make sure that Slayer won't be able to make 4.5's proposal. Also, if you read my "ATTENTION: ALL PLAYERS", I made it clear that this proposal MUST pass. Even if scorri's on the team while Slayer isn't, I'd still vote Yes.

Yeah I checked the main post and I saw that in fact I can use strong leader and take away leadership from Slayer but I'll have to notify him beforehand. So IET, you're plan?

ATTENTION, ALL PLAYERS (except Slayer, I guess :P)

Vote Yes for the next proposal (I eat tables') because if Slayer is a Spy, he'll auto-win if this proposal gets rejected, since even if Blues takes over, he can use No Confidence on it.

Thats interesting and if Tables is a spy, then we will lose. Honestly, I'd like blue to use his Strong leadership if we are to decide i'm not going to make the next round.

Also, their feeling of urgency from both Proto and tables to feel the need to have Table's proposal confirmed just proves to me they are the scum team.

Good morning everyone.

Just wanted to post that I will not auto end the game if spies can auto win. There are 2 proposals left, and as such, they should occur imo.

Also, please post in your rolePM, your hunch on the current spy team. This part is for postgame.

Thank you, and enjoy the remainder of this game!

Edited by Elieson

Bluedoom makes a good point, and I can't believe I overlooked it ¬_¬. Okay.

Proposal 4.4: Me, Blue, Proto

This... reqiures me to have pegged Blue as Resistance correctly. If I haven't, then we've lost. We shall see.

Bluedoom makes a good point, and I can't believe I overlooked it ¬_¬. Okay.

Proposal 4.4: Me, Blue, Proto

This... reqiures me to have pegged Blue as Resistance correctly. If I haven't, then we've lost. We shall see.

Funny you overlooked proto. It also requires that you be correct about Proto's alignment. You are confident about proto because you think i'm a spy but you then say you are not entirely confident about blue. Yeah that makes sense.

It does make sense. Because if I'm wrong on Proto, then it doesn't matter; if this proposal fails, one of you and Blue is likely a spy and then can auto-win. I have no idea what your last sentence is based off but if it was something a few pages back, don't be stupid.

It does make sense. Because if I'm wrong on Proto, then it doesn't matter; if this proposal fails, one of you and Blue is likely a spy and then can auto-win. I have no idea what your last sentence is based off but if it was something a few pages back, don't be stupid.

Its not a few pages back, its based on that post alone. See the thing is you feel sure i'm a spy, proto and blue should be safe. It seems a bit odd that you doubt blue only, but not proto. And it does matter, if you are wrong on proto, because if it fails, it immidiately loses the game for resistance.

I'm not sure how you being a spy makes Proto safe. You being a spy makes Marth and Tables safe, but not Proto.

He and me weren't on the 4 man mission. Assuming that there was only one spy in the 4 man mission; it can be said that if i'm a spy, proto can't be a spy and vice versa.

Oh. Right. My argument for why the last proposal had a spy on it... >_>

Also, I'm voting yes to this proposal for two reasons. One, my views have been flipflopping for a while now and are currently set on the spy team either being Shinori/Slayer or Shinori/Tables. But, I'm leaning more towards Shinori/Slayer. So this team looks safe. Also, I don't want the bit with the no confidence to happen. So.