[FE8] Standard Draft

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably start right now, got nothing better to do lol.

Oh.. I should have probably asked this earlier, the path we take is it Erika's or Ephiram's? or is it our choice. [sorry I spaced and forgot if that was mentioned somewhere x.x]

You choose your route. I assume you'd go Eirika looking at your units :P

Definitely lol If I wanted to torture myself i'd go Ephiram's

Prologue 2/2

Eirika <3

Chapter 1 5/7

Franz <3

Chapter 2 7/14

NPC Garcia is a pussy. ATTACK UP CLOSE RANGE MAN, EIRIKA HAS MORE BALLS THEN YOU!

Chapter 3 7/23

This isn't looking to good

Chapter 4 7/30

RAWR!

UNIT     LEVEL  HP  STR  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES  WEP
Eirika    9.86  22   8   14   12   9    4    4    Sword C
Franz     8.50  26  13    8   11   2    8    3    Sword E Lance C
Colm      7.12  22   7    4   12  11    5    1    Sword D

Prologue 4/4

Eirika did ok, was hoping for a crit on the boss

Chapter 1: 7/11

Gilliam came in and owned some guys but Eirika is refusing to get Strength none the less she is doing ok

Chapter 2: 8/19

Grabbed Ross for his Hatchet, Gilliam got no speed, Erika finally got 2 +'s on strength meanwhile NPC Garcia struggled to hit the archer

Chapter 3: 12/31

This just went bad, kept getting slowed down due to Eirika's low strength and Gilliams low speed

Chapter 4: 9/40

This surprisingly went well Gilliam got 2 speed boosts so he was able to double some of those zombies and the Eyeballs

UNIT 	LEVEL  HP  STR  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES  WEP
Eirika   11.92  22   6 	13   14   13	8   3 	Sword: B 
Gilliam  11.53  30  13	8    5    4    13   5 	Lance: B

This isn't going to end well.. haha I will hopefully speed up in the mid chapters

Edited by Jedisupersonic

Ch 5 -12/52

Slow but it was worth it as I got Joshua's Killing Edge and handed it over to Eirika, also got Natasha this chapter.. unfortunately in this kind of playthrough I don't think I'll be using her very effectively bad draft on my part. Also got the dragonshield

Ch 5X - 10/62

Forde, Ephraim, and Orson cleaned house, but in the rush I was in I forgot to take Orson's equipment before I seized the throne. Meanwhile Forde struggled at first but once he leveled up he was doing much better.

Ch 6 - 7/69

Left Natasha on the bench, restocked up Gilliam and Eirika's vulneraries and I darted upward then the right taking any punishment and healing it off straight to the Shaman boss, which Eirika proceeded to take out in 2 hits thanks to the Killing Edge, also got the Onions Bolt for doing the mission too fast for the spider to kill anyone, but seeing as it's no use to me, I sold it

Ch 7 - 14/83

Natasha finally levels for the first time, Gilliam and Eirika move slowly but strike deadly critical's with a slim lance and killing edge respectively, Eirika is now level 19 which is just lol this early, meanwhile Gilliam gets the Knights Crest at level 17 to propel him to horseback duty to make the next missions a bit easier on me. Also Gilliam has 11 speed which is quite awesome considering he starts with 3, I've had him blessed before and I'm thankful the RNG didn't screw him up this time either.

Ch 8 - 10/93

Great Knight Gilliam clobbers all in his path including the boss thanks to his ability to use Axes and the Silver Lance now, Forde and Ephraim stay in the corner they came in from to grind some EXP while Gilliam, Eirika and Natasha move up to fight said boss. It takes a mere 2 rounds of combat for Gilliam to slay him.

And with that I end the beginning of the game and start out on Eirika's path which I'll get some of my other units finally so we can get to rockin and rolling.

Meanwhile Forde gets the dragonshield boosting his Def up to 11, I woulda used it on Natasha but.. eh..

Also I can finally start building up at least 1 support now lol.

UNIT 	LEVEL HP  STR  SKL  SPD  LCK   DEF   RES   WEP
Eirika   20   31   11  	19   17   18	9   6 	Sword: A

Gilliam 17/4  39  20	12   11    7   21   8	Sword: E  Lance: A  Axe: D

Natasha 2.84  18   3	4    9    7 	2   7  	Staff: C

Forde   9.12  27  10   11    9 	,,7  	11   2 	Sword: D  Lance: C 			

Oh I might as well show Ephraim as well huh?

UNIT 	LEVEL  HP  STR  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES  WEP
Ephraim  8	24   10   13   14   9	8   2   Lances: C

I'm going to enjoy getting him back at lvl 8 and with Knoll in toe..dry.gif lol that'll be fun. Least Knoll will be able to move good in that mission they come in at.

And good grief.. already 93 turns

Edited by Jedisupersonic