WTF why is Eliwood a girl and a mage?

You're horrible. I can't believe you'd mock her for this.

It would've been fine if Eliwood was transgendered in FE7, but introducing her new look in FE13 as DLC is taking these guest artists' creative liberty too far.

It would've been fine if Eliwood was transgendered in FE7, but introducing her new look in FE13 as DLC is taking these guest artists' creative liberty too far.

She clearly just couldn't say anything about it because of all the repression in Elibe. 2000 years later, society has advanced enough that she can be accepted for who she always really was.

This is why I shouldn't come to FFtF half asleep, I actually believed this until I actually checked who the DLC was.

Well, considering some of the things they've done with DLC characters...

But if they actually made Eliwood into a transsexual, wouldn't he be a female swordfighter or Paladin?

Honestly, Eliwood was the only one manly enough in his game to wield Durandal. this should be enough for him to keep his man status.

Not really manly enoughg to wield it and double, though. His most notable use of it was killing his girlfriend.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

Not really manly enoughg to wield it and double, though. His most notable use of it was killing his girlfriend.

Waifu

And then... Briammond just went and pulled a Deus Ex Machina.

Too bad for Matthew though. That's SERIOUSLY unfair to him.

Waifu

And then... Briammond just went and pulled a Deus Ex Machina.

Too bad for Matthew though. That's SERIOUSLY unfair to him.

I appreciate the sentiments, thanks.

My favorite part is that when Brammy shows up, its like "WTF are you doing here" and then "stfu let's gather the power and shit stfu ok go."

Honestly, Eliwood was the only one manly enough in his game to wield Durandal. this should be enough for him to keep his man status.

i'm sorry but have you seen sextor

Who the hell is--Oh. Hector. But he's Florinaphile. Why else would he marry Florina huh? HUH?!

She fell on him outta the sky, pegasus and all, what's a guy supposed to think