so gay

Aleph

Such foolings. You need to educate thyself with the history of my country, thou son of man.

I remember the name from some female tyrant of some sort.

Now I'm confused by these androgynous men. :Knoll:

that whole manga series is pretty heavy with homoerotic

i only know it because gilbert nightray is like every other person on /y/'s wet dream

but yeah what is up with manga/square enix boys these days?

that whole manga series is pretty heavy with homoerotic

i only know it because gilbert nightray is like every other person on /y/'s wet dream

but yeah what is up with manga/square enix boys these days?

Japan

Which is odd since MANLY MUSCLY MEN tend to be portrayed as homosexual in Japan. I think. Video games aren't the best references for any of these things.

Japan

Which is odd since MANLY MUSCLY MEN tend to be portrayed as homosexual in Japan. I think. Video games aren't the best references for any of these things.

no i do know what you're referencing

but its also funny because if a mangaka has a really great story and characters they'll usually drop it all and fill the manga with fanservice because it sells a lot better coughcoughblackbutler

Japan

MUSCLE MARCH

coughcoughblackbutler

Maybe you might want to try Count Cain/GodChild then. It's like a prototype of Kuroshitsuji with less fanservice (there are still some though).

Was he the guy who had his army whip a river because they couldn't build a bridge over it?

Ostensibly, according to Herodotus, who (though I haven't read him) seems to be full of somewhat dubious and fanciful claims - and he explicitly says he is recording what he was told.

I suspect his approach to history was a tad less rigorous than say, that of Thucydides.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

Yes, hence my post.

What do you mean "specifically Babylon"?

Indeed. AFAICT, Babylon was a territory in the Persian Empire outside "Persia Proper" (Babylon is in modern day Iraq, Persepolis is in modern day Iran).

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

>mfw I think these are The Anguished One and the main character from Devil Survivor 2.

oh my god I thought the same thing when I saw it!