FE8 Draft - RNG Style!

Konnor97

I'm making another one of these. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif I'm not participating in this one either.

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 players.

2. Eirika/Ephraim, Orson, Tethys, and Myrrh are free for all to use.

3. Seth is banned from all use.

4. The game will be played on Hard Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.

3. Map shopping is allowed.

4. Skirmishes/use of the Tower or Ruins is disallowed. Skirmishes that are blocking your path may be activated and immediately fled from.

5. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

2. Seth has a special 8 turn penalty per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Vanessa may be used to Rescue Ross in Chapter 2 even if she is undrafted.

2. Trainees may be leveled up to 10/1 in the tower, as long as only they are the ones doing something in there.

Teams:

SB/Refa: Neimi, Dozla, Lute, Colm, Marisa, Cormag, and Gilliam. Ch8 Completed. Current TC: 63

CR: Amelia, Franz, Vanessa, Tana, Innes, Gerik, and Joshua. Completed. Final TC: 121

Illu: Garcia, Ross, Forde, Knoll, Ewan, Syrene, and Saleh. Ch3 Completed. Current TC: 22

Jedi/Refa: Rennac, Kyle, Duessel, L'Arachel, Natasha, Artur, and Moulder. Completed. Final TC: 162

[spoiler=units remaining]Franz

Gilliam

Vanessa

Moulder

Ross

Garcia

Neimi

Colm

Artur

Lute

Natasha

Joshua

Forde

Kyle

Tana

Amelia

Innes

Gerik

Marisa

L'Arachel

Dozla

Saleh

Ewan

Cormag

Rennac

Duessel

Knoll

Syrene

Now, I want all of ye to PM a randomized list of 1-28 for the randomization process.

Edited by Konnor97

Okey-dokey, now, I want you 4 to read the instructions I added on the bottom of the original post, as well as look at the randomized drafter order.

Ok, looked at and done

-crosses fingers- this is gonna be interesting.

Oh yeah, and please tell me if on the team list you want to be called something different then what I put for you. I just went with 2-4 letter things that are easy to remember, but I can change it if you prefer.

Ok, I'll do that, just wait a few minutes for the results.

The Results!

SB: Neimi, Dozla, Lute, Colm, Marisa, Cormag, and Gilliam.

CR: Amelia, Franz, Vanessa, Tana, Innes, Gerik, and Joshua.

Illu: Garcia, Ross, Forde, Knoll, Ewan, Syrene, and Saleh.

Jedi: Rennac, Kyle, Duessel, L'Arachel, Natasha, Artur, and Moulder.

Edited by Konnor97

Jedi, I think the best route for you is Ephraim since early duessel and L'arachel

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. But that may be too extreme a path for those healers.

Edited by Jedisupersonic

Oh god my team has so many early scrubs

Prologue - 2/2 turns

Let the slaughter begin.

Chapter 1 - 5/7 turns

THWOMP

Chapter 2 - 5/12 turns

THWOMP got the Red Gem.

Chapter 3 - 6/18 turns

Neimi and Eirika break the first wall, THWOMP 2HKOes the bandit. He Javelins the wall next turn, Eirika moves on the the pillar and Neimi moves up. THWOMP breaks the wall, and Eirika's path is clear due to THWOMP luring the Hand Axe guy away last turn. From there, it's standard. One attempt Eirika died to a 9%.

Chapter 4 - 6/24 turns

Eirika took the snag, Colm took the reinforcements. Neimi did what she could and THWOMP did the rest.

Chapter 5 - 8/32 turns

I need the Guiding Ring. So it cost me a turn or two.

Edited by Serious Bananas

Prologue - 2/2 turns

Chapter 1 - 5/7 turns

Chapter 2 - 5/12 turns

Chapter 3 - 6/18 turns

Having both Franz and Vanessa doesn't make much of a difference, it seems... My team seems like it's going to be wtfpwn, but Franz alone could've gotten the same turns (so far). Also, Nessie is getting horribly neglected. :< Oh well, Tana usually turns out better as a combat unit anyway.

Chapter 4 - 5/23 turns

Franz GOES DOWN, Nessie GOES RIGHT, Eirika GOES LEFT. lol everyone ended with less than 5 HP. Maybe I could've gotten 4 turns.