[FE8] 13th's Atheist Draft

13th

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I will have to ask Mr. Sigurd to prove this. If he's emulating, I need a picture of his Eirika, to see if he's used her, or else he needs to reset.

However, given the tools to do so, I could upload my save, which you could see a 1.00 Eirika on, then hack to the end of the game to confirm that it was a single turn. I'll need a site to upload it to, but I'd be glad to do so.

There is a very slight possibility that my memory is more hole-ridden than a slice of Swiss cheese, but I still maintain that it was legitimate.

Edited by Shota Sigurd

Chapter 6:

Franz rush, assisted by Torch!Moulder (whose survival I had to rig once or twice). Attacked Novala on the PP, and he suicides EP. Gotta love our classic OP motherfucker.

3/39

Chapter 7:

Franz bumrush, with Vanessa dropping Eirika off. Joshua gets a few kills. Franz promotes at 19.50 as Eirika seizes.

7/46

Edited by Shota Sigurd

Yeah. You can have them sneak by while Ephraim takes the kills. The reinforcements are annoying, though.

>while Ephraim takes the kills

But Ephraim is banned.

E: I phrased the first question poorly. It should have been, "without anyone taking a penalty".

Edited by Shota Sigurd

Oh, oops. Forgot.

Maybe send someone back there to avoid the penalties? And you have Forde, so you could have him rescue Ephraim.

yeah, sorry, I'm probably not helping :(:

Edited by CR-S01

Oh, oops. Forgot.

Maybe send someone back there to avoid the penalties? And you have Forde, so you could have him rescue Ephraim.

yeah, sorry, I'm probably not helping :(:

I can avoid a penalty; the issue is the two players without either Christmas Cav.

Chapter 8:

Fucking hate this chapter without Ephrape. Seriously. So much.

7/53

Chapter 9:

Hate this map. Even more than Chapter 8. I hate it. Hate it. HATE IT. SO MUCH SO MUCH SO MUUUUUUUUUUCH. I had to burn most of my Killing Edge charges to beat it; I also REALLY need to get Forde up to scratch. He's coming along decently, though...

12/65

Chapter 10:

Have I mentioned how much Franz rocks lately?

6/71

Chapter 11:

Took far more rigging than it should have.

7/78

Chapter 12:

You have one guess as to who kicked all the ass. And it's not Cormag.

4/82

Chapter 13:

Cormag kicks some ass.

5/87

Edited by Shota Sigurd