[Video] Final Chapter -LUNATIC MODE-

That was insane! I could feel the stress and rage from that chapter. You would have to go through that perfectly otherwise a character dies? I never even gotten through Pro. 8 and I'm willing to give it another go now. Can I ask for advice? I just have one right now, what should MU be before I reclass her to a Sage? Or should I go male MU?

Anyways, congrats on completing Lunatic! Now you can sit back, relax, and bask in your victory!

That was insane! I could feel the stress and rage from that chapter. You would have to go through that perfectly otherwise a character dies? I never even gotten through Pro. 8 and I'm willing to give it another go now. Can I ask for advice? I just have one right now, what should MU be before I reclass her to a Sage? Or should I go male MU?

Anyways, congrats on completing Lunatic! Now you can sit back, relax, and bask in your victory!

Congrats, dood. I wouldn't touch that difficulty setting with a ten foot pole.

Reverse Lunatic is the same except that the enemies always attacks before u can. Also, Lunatic has no Silver Card, or Warp Staff. So, no Warp Skip for u. Because of this, you will have to raise Sirius, Minerva, Merric, and Julian. Won't have a chance to get the perfect ending otherwise. =)

Edited by アイネ

My MU always was a Mage... since the beginning =)... and sometimes, I changed her into cavalier or myrmidon... Lady Sword is pretty useful =)

Because of this, you will have to raise Sirius, Minerva, Merric, and Julian. Won't have a chance to get the perfect ending otherwise. =)

Not necessarily. I went with Paperblade's 2 turn strategy and that only needed a trained Sirius (and maybe Minerva? I don't remember) while my Julian and Merric were completely untrained. But having them trained allows marginally more flexibility in your strategy.

Anyway, @OP mad props for actually tanking this chapter out. I took a look at this chapter and I was like "yeaaaah not dealing with this shit" and just referenced Paperblade's run instead. Shit's scary. And oh god chapter 19. Those dragonknight reinforcements that just randomly pop up screwed me up so badly when I went through it the first time @____@