Question(s) about hair color.

I was looking at some of the gen. 1 parents, and I can't really tell... And it's more for the sake of knowing how it passes down to children.

-What color is Donny's hair considered? Purple-ish?

-And how about Grego? Orange? Or Red-orange?

-Nono? Will Mark(F)'s hair actually be two-toned blonde/lime-green?

Donny passes down purple hair; Grego passes down reddish-brown hair. Don't know about Nono, but I recall the Game Screenshots thread had an image of Mark as Nono's kid with green hair.

Better question:

What happens if Basillo is Mark's father? Is Mark bald?

Well, his beard is black. I'm guessing that's the color that he passes down.

I wanna see tanned Mark! Before Bassie and Flavie came in, 'erry body else like that sucked (except for a certain Dragon King who isn't Kurthnaga. Hawkeye and Cormag were also good.Not sure if Stefan counts) Wait, due to that thought, only half of the tanned people are actually good in FE. Huh. Higher ratio than I thought at first at least. Either way, varience in skin color is cool. I'll laugh the second they through in someone with an odd skin color and have them rock from the start though.

Edit: Donny has purple hair?! o.o

Edit 2: But what if that's Tiki's kid, Othin?

Edited by Only My Unit

I wanna see tanned Mark! Before Bassie and Flavie came in, 'erry body else like that sucked (except for a certain Dragon King who isn't Kurthnaga. Hawkeye and Cormag were also good.Not sure if Stefan counts) Wait, due to that thought, only half of the tanned people are actually good in FE. Huh. Higher ratio than I thought at first at least. Either way, varience in skin color is cool. I'll laugh the second they through in someone with an odd skin color and have them rock from the start though.

It's faint, but upon proper inspection, yes, Donny is violet haired. It's like Soren's green hair all over again (though, to be fair, vibrant purple would be ridiculous).

MU can pull off a pretty noticeable purple if you choose that as a hair color though. Then again, it's not too far from Nailah and Marice/Maris/Malice's hair color either. Lyon's hair, however...

Edited by Only My Unit

If Mark gets the hair of his father, then Tiki's kid will have MU's hair color.