Who are you marrying?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krom fathered Azure. Then Mark can enter an incestuous relationship.

See, this guy gets it.

Surprisingly enough Wood and Lucina can do exactly the same thing.

This is Fire Emblem, incest is a part of it. Don't get anybody start on FE4 because that's a whole 'nother can of worms you don't want to open. Just an example, using a trick you can actually get the main character of the second generation to marry his half-sister.

This is Fire Emblem, incest is a part of it. Don't get anybody start on FE4 because that's a whole 'nother can of worms you don't want to open. Just an example, using a trick you can actually get the main character of the second generation to marry his half-sister.

Yeah I know, people back then had to marry siblings to keep their family as the only rightful rulers of the throne. But we are not in that era. I not a fan of incest. Sorry if I offend you in anyway.

Edited by Angel Valentine

I'm never gonna be female. I'll make the female look much more mannish do I can at least pretend to have yaoi pairings without resorting to bad slash fic. We'll just say the baby came from the stork :D

But it's tough to decide who to marry the first time. Any child with MU as a parent will end up awesome, but there are so many characters...Olivia, I guess for my first dude playthru, cause I like Azure best.

Edited by ISRMMBV

Sorry if I offend you in any way.

That's funny, I'm looking forward to the day someone actually manages to offend me on the internet. Because it certainly hasn't happened yet

Married Serge on my first run and Krom on my second. On my third, Sariya is the closest; I'll probably go for her, but I'm playing Lunatic, so I don't have the luxury of a whole lot of flexibility. Not sure about my fourth run; I'll probably have even less flexibility there with it being Lunatic+.

I plan on ultimately doing at least 47 playthroughs to make all the pairings, so it's not so much a question of who as of when.

Edited by Othin

Married Serge on my first run and Krom on my second. On my third, Sariya is the closest; I'll probably go for her, but I'm playing Lunatic, so I don't have the luxury of a whole lot of flexibility. Not sure about my fourth run; I'll probably have even less flexibility there with it being Lunatic+.

I plan on ultimately doing at least 47 playthroughs to make all the pairings, so it's not so much a question of who as of when.

Not exactly the prime place to discuss it but wouldn't Krom be the best choice to go with considering how often you're going to be doubling both him and MU?

Well, if I was able to marry the guys while playing a guy, I'd do that.

But I can't, so some feMU playthroughs it is.

If it was a pen&paper RPG I'd feel a little weird playing a female, but since all I have to do is push the A button, it's ok with me.

Also I wanna play as some female only classes too.

Pegasus!MU, Valykrie!MU and Bride!MU

Depending on how addicting the game is, I might go for 'marry everyone at least once' too.

What I said really only applies to Lunatic and Lunatic+ other than that it really wouldn't matter the pairing for MU. But on those difficulties you're going to want the support levels for those two to get as high as possible as quick as possible

Edited by Eail

Not exactly the prime place to discuss it but wouldn't Krom be the best choice to go with considering how often you're going to be doubling both him and MU?

People have suggested that, but I'm not planning on it. As I said, I have 47 pairings to make. May as well make a new one every playthrough.

And in fact, unless you plan on having MU solo half the game with Nosferatu, having Krom be in Double constantly with MU on the higher difficulty levels is not a good idea. It's useful early in the game, but when the two of them become competent enough to go off on their own, you really need them to each be doing their own thing. They should spend most of the game as two of your best units by quite a margin, so sticking them together tends to waste their potential unless you can get away with letting one or the other do the brunt of the fighting, which you usually can't. Besides, the difference between an A support and an S support isn't all that big in terms of combat: it's just +5 Hit, +10 DA, and +3 DG. And given that Krom already has a Dual Attack rate with MU over 70% at this point, I'm not so worried.

I do plan on using female MU again on that run, but I'll probably just go for Krom x Sumia, like on this run. They only have a handful of possible pairings, so I'll be able to do the remaining ones on future playthroughs.

Edited by Othin

It sucks that you cant marry people of the same gender, whats wrong with gay marriage now?

Seriously speaking tho Tiki dem titays

If there were guy marriage in the game then some of the children wouldn't be born. Imagine a Chrom and My Unit (male) getting married. Where would Lucina and Mark be?

If there were guy marriage in the game then some of the children wouldn't be born. Imagine a Chrom and My Unit (male) getting married. Where would Lucina and Mark be?

More of a, what interesting way can they explain her being born imo. Not to mention support conversations, can you imagine Lucina and MMark's conversations? Would be interesting to say the least.

Always go female my first playthrough with most games since they sem to have the better design in my eyes, but since buzz cut is an options with males this time...hmmm

Male MU: main:Sariya , also Flavia, Serge, Velvet

Female MU: main:Callum, also Vake, Valhart, Krom

Never really considered inheritance, more of a favorite characters bit.

I'm sure they had surrogates back then.

I'm sure the baby-delivering stork isn't homophobic in the FE world. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Edited by Frosty Fire Mage

Magic's a possibility, though I could imagine that leading to either MPreg or gender-bending...

Unless you're suggesting they just have a spell to cause the baby to appear from thing air?

Funny thing is that I am reading some Fire Emblem rps on tumblr which a "Magic Anon" switched the gender of a certain male mage and made him/her pregnant, it's higly amusing to say the least.