Skill combinations

Hammerne

I was thinking about skills and skill combinations and wanted opinions. Obviously lightning speed and life absorb are som awesome skills but what would be the skills that pair well with for example lightning pseed. Another interest of mine is how could you optimize the skill counter. I really want to find a future way to use it. Also what do you is the best skill combination for a cry unit. The most obvious and probably best would be love+rainbow+speed and the rest being more crys or whatever...post your favorites. Also it would be so awesome if life absorb worked with vantage ;____;. But yeah they dont have to be tested, theories are allright. Also is it me or is vengeance better than luna. Also off topic but is there a rune sword or a weapon that shares nosferatus effect. Let the discussion believe....hopefully :DDD

Luna is pretty bad, yeah.

There's a sword Sol that adds the effect of the skill, so you have a chance of restoring some HP, but nothing certain like the Nosferatu spell. Other weapons for other weapon types also share those effects.

I intend to give my Libera-fathered Mark Magic Cry, Luck Cry, Love Cry, and Rainbow Cry

With Libera as the father, Mark will be male, and therefore unable to learn Love Cry: it can't be inherited.