New Champion at Unova (B/W 2)

whitewings ilia

I read some description for this game and i find interesting info that Unova get a new Champion. And that is

Iris

Why not Drayden? He's so badass , really badass+cool than Lance. And his music battle as last gym leader, really COOL (imo). Rather than the champion music battle, its kinda like.........meh to me.

Why not Drayden? He's so badass , really badass+cool than Lance. And his music battle as last gym leader, really COOL (imo). Rather than the champion music battle, its kinda like.........meh to me.

According to a Memory Link, it was Drayden himself who suggested Iris to try for the Championship.

This is gonna be awesome! I'll take her down twice! This does make more sense then Wallace as Hoenn Champ though. Iris participates and becomes awesome through further adventuring and has a type that's hard to fight against and always strong. Wallace... had water types.Granted, he had Milotic and Wailord, which really suck to kill.

Wallace would have been difficult if Emerald didn't allow you to catch Rayquaza at level 70 after Juan. As it is, Rayquaza can pretty much solo the rest of the game. It has some trouble with Wallace because he packs Outrage, but the rest of your pokemon can clean up if it faints there.