So earlier today...

Emeraldfox

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never clean the bathroom. For some reason, my family is very clean and orderly when it comes to the bathroom. Also, I'll never know the pain of mowing a lawn, seeing as how I live in an apartment.

I never clean the bathroom. For some reason, my family is very clean and orderly when it comes to the bathroom. Also, I'll never know the pain of mowing a lawn, seeing as how I live in an apartment.

alwn mowing is fun until you actulally have to start mowing.

That barely made sense.

My sister always makes a mess of our bathroom. But my mom doesn't want her to poison her precious tenyearold bloodstream with cleaning fluid (my sixteen-year-old bloodstream, apparently, is past hope), so guess who always washes her toothpaste out of the sink?

Yeah. Hate cleaning the bathroom.

That barely made sense.

My sister always makes a mess of our bathroom. But my mom doesn't want her to poison her precious tenyearold bloodstream with cleaning fluid (my sixteen-year-old bloodstream, apparently, is past hope), so guess who always washes her toothpaste out of the sink?

Yeah. Hate cleaning the bathroom.

I actually sort of like cleaning the bathroom. It is better than work at my dad's office.

I never fully appreciated dish washers until now.

<_< I sorta agree, but I can't completely...

It does make things easier, but for me it's still not easy. We still have to rinse out the dishes, and that's bad because my brothers are so messy with theirs.

Others I don't like are laundry, cleaning bathtub, cleaning my room, and mowing the lawn.

Lucky! I don't get paid for looking after my little brother, who also causes chaos. He has the shortest temper I've ever seen, which gets him into trouble frequently. >_>

But I do get paid if I have to look after both him and the twins who live across the street. They're just as chaotic. D:

What sucks even more is that little boys treat me as if I were one of them, because I play Brawl and MarioKart with them. So I get no respect at all. XD

Edited by Songbird

Yeah, I know- the other kids I babysit are like that. I first played Brawl with them to keep them from getting into trouble- next thing I know, they're taking dirty Snapshots and when we're not Brawling I have to dangle it like a doggy treat or else they're little demonic chaos machines.

Heck, they still get away with too much, I just don't know how to punish them for it (since timeouts/ go to your rooms don't work, I have to keep my eyes on both of them and I don't have the power to take away other privileges)

Those kids scare the $%^& out of me sometimes...

I know exactly what you mean! I try to tell them to stop acting like idiots, but they lol at me and don't take me seriously, because they're so used to me hanging out with them that they don't see me as someone with authority anymore. And I don't know how to punish them if they act up. I mean, sometimes I've resorted to the "I'll tell mom" line on my brother (though I'm ashamed to say it XD) but it wasn't that effective. He acted nice for five minutes then became a brat again. XD

I don't babysit much and when I do, I don't usually use much effort(my brother is a couch potato). Unfortunately, I'm not paid. It's how the rich stays rich.

I haven't exactly done babysitting before, but I have at several times commanded little brats around. They fear me normally and listen to what I say, and if they try to do too much, I just raise my voice a little bit and they'll be on the verge of crying.

So I reckon I'll do good if I have to do ACTUAL babysitting.