Motivational Posters

Not Changed by VASM :(

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said.

Worst part is, it's true. Violence is everywhere. Not that I'm complaining, but sometimes it's out of hand. War? Gangs? What's the point? Keep it to movies and games, the only place where it rocks.

Worst part is, it's true. Violence is everywhere. Not that I'm complaining, but sometimes it's out of hand. War? Gangs? What's the point? Keep it to movies and games, the only place where it rocks.

100% True.

If those things glorify it, why would people not try it in real life?

Because when people die in real life, they stay dead. It's not like where if someone dies they come back at the next part or you can just restart from before they died and try again. People fail to realize that violence will solve nothing in the long run and will just sprout more flames between people and make thing even worse. The day people stop following movies and video games will the day I die happy.

Because when people die in real life, they stay dead. It's not like where if someone dies they come back at the next part or you can just restart from before they died and try again. People fail to realize that violence will solve nothing in the long run and will just sprout more flames between people and make thing even worse. The day people stop following movies and video games will the day I die happy.

If thats the case then sadly SF will die angry and bitter.

By stop following video games and movies I mean stop trying to reenact them, thinking that it's proper. I mean, if people do that forever, by the time 2050 rolls around people will walk around armed with 12-Gauge shotguns and Semi-Automatic rifles trying to blow each other's heads off to see a fat splatter.

By stop following video games and movies I mean stop trying to reenact them, thinking that it's proper. I mean, if people do that forever, by the time 2050 rolls around people will walk around armed with 12-Gauge shotguns and Semi-Automatic rifles trying to blow each other's heads off to see a fat splatter.

If it gets to that point then maybe we all deserve to be eliminated...........