Unused FE4 dialogue?

Celice

http://nulogs.seesaa.net/article/266630706.html

(nico video inside)

I remember there being a conversation between Ethlinn and Alec (or one of the knights), but this seems to be a bunch more conversations not used or not normally seen in the game. nulog is a site which primarily follows unused content, but it also highlights interesting oddities or things fans have done. As google translate doesn't give a very strong leaning towards unused or fan-content, I'm not sure whether any of this is unused or dialogue from some sort of hack.

(it doesn't help that parts of the video are littered with seas of lol comments)

There's a conversation between Ethlin and Alec, and another between Alec and Noish early on in the game which are unused. They appear in Twilkitri's source material, but I guess they're never used for some reason. Another in chapter 5 between Alec and Noish comes to mind too. I'm not sure about the others, I don't speak a word of moonspeak :P.

I might be interpreting things wrong, but it seems they're showing off Hannibal, Altenna and 2nd Gen Fin's unused castle lover convos towards the middle of the video.

The thing that I didn't quite understand was the ending dialogue--I'm assuming the game doesn't expect Fin and Hannibal to be lovers and causes their partner to treat them as being dead.

So new unused content is still being found?

Unused content is always being found :) Data mining is a fun hobby a bunch of people take part in. To see a live wiki of the stuff, there's The Cutting Room Floor as an example (in English too!).

For FE4, there's a bunch of things no one's fully explored, like event data and animation data. There could be a few hidden events still in the game that have been discarded but not remove, for example. The game has a few loose-ends, but overall, FE4 seems pretty well hedged for a final release. Especially compared to other final-release games.

Edited by Celice

There's an unused conversation between Noish and Alec? Because I'm pretty sure I've had them talk to each other in Chapter 5 before. Like Lex and Azel or Dew and Jamka.

There's an unused conversation between Noish and Alec? Because I'm pretty sure I've had them talk to each other in Chapter 5 before. Like Lex and Azel or Dew and Jamka.

There are 2 convos between Noish and Alec, 1 in chapter 1 and 1 in chapter 5

In the prologue chapter there are convos between Alec and Ethlin, Mideel and Azel, and the convo between Sigurd and Cuan has been cut off the last part when they're talking about Ethlin

And all the convos between Corple/Finn/Hannibal to Athena actually raise their love points too