The Last Person

The last dude?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the last person will be for the DLC.

Well most people think it will be one of the three. Why don't we kill time by voting. I voted Ike by the way.

Someone not up there that you think should be there? Well tell me and I'll add them.

Edited by Angel Valentine

Personally I think

Paris is probably Ike, so I don't think that he's going to be the last DLC.

I guessed Sigurd, more because I'd like to see him though, lol.

I voted Ike for president the 12th DLC character (not counting Eltshan). If you get Celice for the ultimate FE4-based map (alright, that's based on the Prologue map, but still) and Lyn for the FE7-based map, then an FE9 map should see someone from FE9.

Regarding [spoiler=Knuckles's comment]Paris, I don't think it really is a reason. Tiki's there as one of the FE11 SpotPass characters, as is Ike himself. If they can show up in SpotPass, then DLC probably isn't a problem either.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Regarding

Paris, I don't think it really is a reason. Tiki's there as one of the FE11 SpotPass characters.

I wouldn't put Spotpass & DLC under the same umbrella though. And besides, that's loli!Tiki, not FE13 Tiki.

Edited by Knuckles

It's worth differentiating between past-game SpotPass skirmishes where Tiki shows up and current-game SpotPass chapters where Paris shows up.

I voted Ike for president the 12th DLC character (not counting Eltshan). If you get Celice for the ultimate FE4-based map (alright, that's based on the Prologue map, but still) and Lyn for the FE7-based map, then an FE9 map should see someone from FE9.

I didn't notice that we will be probably getting 13 DLC characters. The number's been going around the game a lot (chapter where Masked Marth joins you, point from which you can recruit children, number of children, etc.) so it might be a hint that this is really the end of it.

Anyway, voted Ike because I'm 99.99% sure he's coming in LvD3 unless IS wants to surprise us with the Black Knight. I think this will only be a temporary stop for DLC and we might see some again in the future. They could be saving Eliwood and/or Hector for the international release date.

Slightly unrelated, but if it Chris is in a possible FE3 Spotpass, what will be the gender and class(though male=merc and female=myrm)?

We know the FE3 SpotPass team, and Chris isn't on it.

Is it really confirmed that there will be one more DLC Content left for Awakening after Celica? Or is this just a speculation?

They are being released in sets of three. We've seen four sets: they've finished the first three, but not the fourth, leaving one more map.

They've been releasing the maps in a staggered pattern: they released the first set across the first three weeks, the fastest possible, but didn't finish any of the others until they'd shown all four sets. This indicates strongly against any further map sets, leaving LvD3 as the only remaining map.

Oh, wait, just remembered something. I'm sorry if this was brought up before and I missed it, but didn't we already assume that the last DLC character was probably going to be a custom class that any gender can use? I don't remember the weapons exactly, but I don't remember swords on that list either. I guess it would be in the same boat as removing Erika's ability to use swords, but I figured people would be a bit more upset if their Ike can't naturally use the Ragnell without reclassing.

I haven't checked around to see if there was any more talk about the next class or anything, so I'm probably late here, but I just thought I'd bring it up at least.

Edited by Yojimbo

Oh, wait, just remembered something. I'm sorry if this was brought up before and I missed it, but didn't we already assume that the last DLC character was probably going to be a custom class that any gender can use? I don't remember the weapons exactly, but I don't remember swords on that list either. I guess it would be in the same boat as removing Erika's ability to use swords, but I figured people would be a bit more upset if their Ike can't naturally use the Ragnell without reclassing.

I haven't checked around to see if there was any more talk about the next class or anything, so I'm probably late here, but I just thought I'd bring it up at least.

It will never happen, Ike using Swords was emphasized powerfully in the story, Ike is a Sword man, and luckily Ike has the attributes of a Hero which luckily is known to primarily use Swords....

Also that assumption was based on the speculation that we'd get another class that can be used by others,like every male can class-change into a demon fighter.

But from what it looks like it is more likely that Ike will have a custom class exclusive to him(and maybe paris),just like marth has his star lord class.